LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding their family at the funfair (For KittyKat95 and I)

kamikat86

"I would like that I don't like being 14 it to much hard work " Rachel mumbles laying her head down on April shoulder

Mel walk in after picking up diapers for the girls she went right up stairs and listen to April and Rachel "well now you don't have to be hey babe I got the diapers " Mel says smiling

"She upstairs with Rachel looking at her room and your wet because you wet your diaper in your sleep don't worry I'll change you into a dry one now " Mel says Kari while walking up to Rachel room

"Ok" Rachel said puting her arms up to be held by April when she saw her big sister she smile "Kari mama said I can change this room to how ever I want and she said she doesn't mine me having it full of superheroes is fine " Rachel said happily

"Please dont tell my sister I have a bed wetting problem I dont want her to think less of me." Kari told Mel smiling when she heard what her sister said. "That is awesome I know you like them a lot. Can I have this stuff I like girly things a lot?"

"Kari your sister woke up wet also me and April feel you both need be babied for a while is that ok with you I know Rachel doesn't mine it " Mel explains before walking in she couldn't help smiling at April and Rachel "yes Kari how ever you want your room you can have I'm just going to change you then we can all go shopping right April ?" Mel ask

"Nope just let me and mama look after you. You can be what ever age you want also we won't make you grow up till you guys are ready to grow up on your own speed " Mel said then gave a nod to April as she goes to change Kari

"Like what ?" Rachel ask cutely