LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Places To Change Your Partner When Away From Home

My little girl wants to wear diapers "out" routinely and we don't want her to change herself. For road trips and so forth, there's no problem pulling off in an out-of-the-way place so that I can change her, but what about more common city areas, near shopping, restaurants, and other places likely to crop up in an ordinary full day out of the house?

Since we won't be dealing with messy diapers, only wet ones, my only breakthrough idea was an uncrowded clothing store's fitting room. There's a chair or bench, some space for two, and four walls, which is perfect. I'll have to carry in a small bag, but that shouldn't be a big deal -- I've nearly always got my messenger bag with me anyway, and if anyone demands a peek on our way out, well, I won't have any merchandise hidden inside, and they asked for it. Still, I think it'll be pretty darn discreet. The sleepy department store in the mall will have one or two fitting rooms with no traffic or monitoring -- it always does.

Where else have you found, outside the home and the car, that's a good place for a changing? I'd hate this to make us buy a mini-van, but it could be worse. ;)

Thanks!

CV

well usaully handy cap bathrooms with one toilt and a locking door is best .if its big enough to change on the floor with a blanky or a change table strongh enough the one person handy cap bathrooms are the best.

well thats were i go to change when i go out with my diapers on.

well usaully handy cap bathrooms with one toilt and a locking door is best .if its big enough to change on the floor with a blanky or a change table strongh enough the one person handy cap bathrooms are the best.

well thats were i go to change when i go out with my diapers on.

Well i have been changed in a car, just make sure it has tinted windows and a big back seat!

Guest diamondback688

most malls should have family restrooms, which are basically a toilet and sink with a locking door...they are usually big enough to lay someone down and change there diaper...and gas stations should have a bathroom with a locking door also...

Same here we use the handy caped stall or if there is a family rest room use that.

Whoa, first, congrats on your marriage, val!! May it be long and happy. I'm always really pleased to see your posts here, so I'm glad you've decided to stick around a bit. Mazel tov.

As for everyone's suggestions, I understand use of the private restroom (some department stores around here have them, IIRC), but do you really have two people of differing genders go into one ordinary restroom to use the handicapped stall to change? That seems a little brazen, but I suppose you choose carefully.

CV

well i was at the baseball game the other

day and a lady was in the mens room

about to change her male friend. it didn't

seem to phase anyone there...but perhaps

that was by sheer chance.

i think the only one that might have been

wierded out a bit would have been the

woman.