LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas

I was wondering if you could think of some "unusal punishments" that either you have had to do, or you would like to do to someone. Everybody knows about Time Out, and Spankings, and taking things away that they use a lot. But I would like to here some suggestions on Punishments. What would you do, how would you do it?

I am thinking something like have your baby girl or boy go into a store and go to the incontinence isle or go to the baby isle pick up some diapers and tell them to tell the clerk they are for me and my daddy or mommy said I had to tell you, because I wet my underwear and my daddy/mommy doesn't want me to have accidents in my pants. (Mind you some people might get off on this and get them excited, but who knows)

I'm a Dom,I have done various fun and humiliating things with submissive girls in the past.

One scenario involved having a girl pack her own diaper bag. Then we got in the car, and drove to the mall.

I picked an hour when quite a few people would be about-she had been instructed to wear a skirt that came to mid thigh. No panties. So we arrive at the busy parking lot..And I get a diaper out of the bag,and have her hold her skirt up. Turns her bottom sideways, facing me. Then insert two suppositories up her bum, and diaper her, right there in the passenger seat-with people walking by,mere feet away.. She's turning red as a beet by now. So I have her shoulder the bag, and into the mall we go.

We stop at the food court for a drink first. She's visibly squirming in her seat, as I have her down a large coke. I banter on light-heartedly as her discomfort grows ever stronger, then drag her along with me down the concourse-you can hear the diaper crackling faintly as she walks. We make it about half way down, and she suddenly stops,her eyes growing saucer-like in shock. I admit that I'm giggling at this point, knowing what just happened. So we reverse course back to the food court, where the bathrooms are. Theres a line at the ladies, and she gets to join the que. I sit nearby, waiting watching her..While she fidgets, eyeing the others near her-wondering if they can tell. She finally makes it in to change, and she's going to have her work cut out for her. The bag has a zip lock in it with wipes,and another to put the dirty diaper in.

After a while,she wanders over to the table-red faced. I can't resist making a cute comment about "freshening up"-then ask her, would she care to indulge her shoe fetish, in a nearby shop?

I admit that I am terribly amused, as I watch the conficting emotions on her face. Lust for new shoes-battling with the knowledge that the salespeople can look up her skirt-at the diaper.

She reluctantly declines, and we return home.

It's good to be the King. :P

I am thinking something like have your baby girl or boy go into a store and go to the incontinence isle or go to the baby isle pick up some diapers and tell them to tell the clerk they are for me and my daddy or mommy said I had to tell you, because I wet my underwear and my daddy/mommy doesn't want me to have accidents in my pants. (Mind you some people might get off on this and get them excited, but who knows)

I would encourage you not to involve members of the general public in your scenarios. Saying that to a store clerk could really freak them out. Not to mention it shines a rather unflattering light on the ab/dl community at large. Having a punishment that involves wearing diapers under your clothes in public or having to use them while you're out is one thing, but engaging an unsuspecting clerk in the whole fantasy/humiliation scenario is another thing entirely. What we do with a partner is consensual. No one else should be subjected to that without his or her permission.

I would encourage you not to involve members of the general public in your scenarios. Saying that to a store clerk could really freak them out. Not to mention it shines a rather unflattering light on the ab/dl community at large. Having a punishment that involves wearing diapers under your clothes in public or having to use them while you're out is one thing, but engaging an unsuspecting clerk in the whole fantasy/humiliation scenario is another thing entirely. What we do with a partner is consensual. No one else should be subjected to that without his or her permission.

Nods......while I used to take girls out in public in diapers,I did avoid exposing them to any extremes. if anyone saw, it could be explained away as simple incontinence.

And the shoe thing was a tease,I knew she would not go through with it. And the people in the parking lot,would have had to be less than a foot away to see what was really happening in the car.

The trick to little mind games like this is, to make the subject THINK that they can be seen,when no one really will. :angel_not:

I have been taken out and exposed to a sales clerk before, but the sales clerk was known to my Mistress/Mommy and she was actually part of the planned humiliation scene. Of course I didn't know that at the time, in fact it wasn't until over a year later that I saw that clerk at a BDSM function and that was when I found out she was in on the whole humiliating experience that I was put through. Being exposed is certainly a special treat for those of us that like humiliation, but just like anything else in this life style, it's not for everyone and that has to be remembered.

One punishment I got was a ginger butt plug. Out of fresh ginger my mistress would carve a buttplug. I asked promission to poop but was denied. Instead i was bent over and had 3 or 4 suppositories inserted deep into my rectum. Then the ginger buttplug was inserted. The ginger causes an intense burning of the anus, and although it hurts a lot it is only temperery and causes no damage. Having to hold in all that poop forces you to bear down on the ginger making it hurt even worse. I was made to endure this torment while being spanked with a hair brush for over 20 minutes.

I too love the threat of public humiliation, and my Nanny has taken me out heavily diapered on many occasions. Here is a true story about one such instance.

Baby Jennie’s Supermarket Shopping Fantasy Come True. June ‘06

We were standing in the check-out queue at Woolworth’s supermarket in Northbridge, just north of Sydney. It was a relatively quiet Sunday evening, and there were only a few customers wandering about, with no-one in line behind us. The check-out chick serving the little old lady in front of us casually ran her eyes over me as I started stacking the baby powder, Vaseline and baby wipes on the moving belt. She didn’t seem fazed by my appearance, although my nervous anticipation had caused another hot spurt of hot urine to jet into my already-damp nappy.

Today Nanny had dressed me in my green and white striped shortie bibbed overalls - my toddler shortalls - with the cute shoulder straps clipping to the high bib front. There was a pocket in the bib front with a pretty flower embroidered on it, with a little plastic clip attached to the top. I didn’t think the chromed snap-fasteners in the crotch of my shortalls were visible when I stood right next to the counter. I was wearing a pastel pink t-shirt underneath, my pink sneakers and some floppy white cotton ankle socks, and had my long auburn hair pulled up high on my head in a high attractive feminine ponytail, bound with a pastel-pink elastic scrunchie.

Underneath my shortalls I was heavily diapered with two of my thickest cloth nappies pinned around my hips, and two noisy rustling pairs of plastic panties over the top. The outer pair of baby panties were also pastel-pink, and if I wasn’t careful, they tended to poke out beneath the short legs of my toddler overalls. The nappies were bulky enough to distinctly pad out my rear, but the extra padding around my hips only added a certain rounded femininity to my figure.

Nanny always places a toddler’s extra-large disposable diaper between the two layers of double-sided terry cloth before she pins my nappies in place, and after I have wet a few times, the disposable gel lining swells enormously. Add this to the six layers of bulky terrycloth between my legs, and there was no way I could walk normally. I always had to assume a wide-legged, toddler-like waddle whenever Nanny had me safely pinned in my nappies, and it was worse when I had drenched them.

I am often mistaken for a girl, even when dressed in my normal unisex blue jeans and a loose sweater, with my hair pulled tightly back in a demure low ponytail, So I knew unless I opened my mouth without thinking and gave the game away, most of the people who glanced my way would assume I was just another girl out with an older girlfriend shopping. As soon as Nanny started unloading our trolley I abandoned the task, and started fingering the variety of chocolate treats always on hand next to the check-out to tempt the children. I found one I hadn’t tried, and without asking permission, opened the wrapper and took a bite. Chewing, I looked up to find Nanny staring at me and frowning.

“What are you doing?” Nanny’s sharp voice was loud enough to attract the attention of both the check-out operator and the customer, who instinctively turned at the annoyed tone of her question. I froze and stopped chewing, looking guilty as I tried to hide the candy bar from her sight. “Give it to me.” She scowled forbiddingly and held out her hand, and I reluctantly produced the opened chocolate bar.

“I was hungwy,” I whined in high-pitched baby-talk with my mouth full, as if I was trying to be cute. Nanny snatched the chocolate from my hand and added to the items on the moving belt, then took a Kleenex from her pocket and held it to my lips.

“Spit it out,” she commanded, and I could feel my cheeks turn red with embarrassment as I spat the remaining chewed morsel into the waiting tissue. The check-out chick had finished giving the woman ahead of us her change, but they seemed frozen to the spot as Nanny continued to scold me. “I told you, no more lollies before dinner. If you need to put something in your mouth, you can just have a suck of your dummy.” She reached into the bib pocket of my shortalls and took out my Nuk no. 4 pacifier, which was attached to the clip on my bib front by a length of fine pink plastic chain. She pressed the big baby soother into my open mouth, and my cheeks were burning with shame as I sucked on the latex teat of the pacifier for comfort, my head bowed and my eyes fixed on the ground.

The customer ahead of us was about to move away with her trolley of shopping, but Nanny’s next question seemed to freeze her in her tracks. “Have you wet your nappy yet?” she crisply demanded.

I replied, “I don’t know,” in the sulkiest whine I could manage around my dummy. Nanny frowned and reaching down between my legs, tugged at the front crotch piece of my shortalls until the pop-fasteners gave way. My cheeks were blazing as she raised the front piece up to my waist to reveal my bulging pink plastic baby panties, and then she slipped two searching fingers down the front of my nappy.

“Oh baby! You’re wet! This nappy is saturated.” I was glad there were no other people close by to observe my humiliation as Nanny continued, “We’ll have to change that wet nappy as soon as we get you home.” She leaned down and reached between my legs to grab the dangling rear crotch piece, and she tugged me this way and that as she clipped the fasteners closed, pressing my warm wet nappy firmly against my groin in the process.

I dared to glance up at the check-out chick, and her big brown eyes were like saucers as she stared at my heavily padded groin in obvious fascination. When Nanny produced her wallet it seemed to break the spell, and she started scanning the dozen items we had loaded on the bench. The old woman customer was staring at me over her shoulder as she wheeled her trolley away, shaking her head and smiling wryly as she took in my unmistakable infantile appearance.

The grinning check-out check kept stealing glances at me as she scanned our groceries, and when Nanny handed her the money, she leaned over and whispered conspiratorially, “You know, we have disposable diapers that would fit someone your… friend’s size. Maybe you- she should try those.”

“We already have,” Nanny replied with a rueful smile. “Unfortunately she’s such a heavy wetter, the adult diapers you stock here aren’t sufficiently absorbent to keep her pants dry. We usually have to pin her in thick cloth nappies to be safe, and it seems the washing machine and drier are always running full-time in our house.”

The young girl nodded in sympathy as she loaded the huge box of laundry detergent into the carry bag, then tossed in the half-dozen packets of concentrated fabric conditioner and the tub of Napisan nappy bleach. Nanny took the heavy bag and turning to me, held it out. “You can take this one for Nanny, baby.” It more of an order than a suggestion, and if the young girl behind the counter had any doubts about our roles, the was certainly none remaining.

“Yeth Nanny,” I lisped around the pacifier clamped between my lips, and obediently took the proffered bag. Nanny collected her receipt from the bemused girl and with a mischievous smile and a little wave, took my free hand in hers and led me away.

“Come on, baby girl. Let’s take you home and change that wet nappy right away.” I waddled along beside her, the bulk between my thighs forcing me to assume the wide-legged rolling gait of a heavily diapered toddler. As we walked away Nanny leaned across and grabbed a handful of my nappy front. “Hmm. What have we here, Baby Jennie?” she coyly demanded, when she discovered my raging erection beneath the warm wet folds of my nappy. “I think my little baby girl enjoyed having Nanny scold her in public and show off her pretty plastic panties and her wet nappies. Nanny might have to start doing this more often!” She gave the swelling beneath my nappies a quick caress and smiled when I moaned in appreciation. “Just wait till I get you home, little girl,” she warned me with a sly grin. Aroused and excited, I hurried alongside her to the car.

If you liked this true tale, please leave a comment and let me know, and I'll post a few more of my saucy diary excerpts. Hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie

Guest diamondback688

ive heard of some people giving person that was bad a punishment enema...its where they force them to recieve an enema and spank them at the same time...

A punishment that I have regularly is being put into double thickness terry nappies and plastic pants then a babygro rear fastinig put on over so all access to your nappies are denied then have mummy tease and taunt you about what a big messy baby you are, whilst patting and caressing your nappied botty. You are now wanting to play with your willie but of course you can`t get anywhere near your willie.

I too love the threat of public humiliation, and my Nanny has taken me out heavily diapered on many occasions. Here is a true story about one such instance.

We were standing in the check-out queue at Woolworth’s supermarket in Northbridge, just north of Sydney. It was a relatively quiet Sunday evening, and there were only a few customers wandering about, with no-one in line behind us. The check-out chick serving the little old lady in front of us casually ran her eyes over me as I started stacking the baby powder, Vaseline and baby wipes on the moving belt. She didn’t seem fazed by my appearance, although my nervous anticipation had caused another hot spurt of hot urine to jet into my already-damp nappy.

Today Nanny had dressed me in my green and white striped shortie bibbed overalls - my toddler shortalls - with the cute shoulder straps clipping to the high bib front. There was a pocket in the bib front with a pretty flower embroidered on it, with a little plastic clip attached to the top. I didn’t think the chromed snap-fasteners in the crotch of my shortalls were visible when I stood right next to the counter. I was wearing a pastel pink t-shirt underneath, my pink sneakers and some floppy white cotton ankle socks, and had my long auburn hair pulled up high on my head in a high attractive feminine ponytail, bound with a pastel-pink elastic scrunchie.

Underneath my shortalls I was heavily diapered with two of my thickest cloth nappies pinned around my hips, and two noisy rustling pairs of plastic panties over the top. The outer pair of baby panties were also pastel-pink, and if I wasn’t careful, they tended to poke out beneath the short legs of my toddler overalls. The nappies were bulky enough to distinctly pad out my rear, but the extra padding around my hips only added a certain rounded femininity to my figure.

Nanny always places a toddler’s extra-large disposable diaper between the two layers of double-sided terry cloth before she pins my nappies in place, and after I have wet a few times, the disposable gel lining swells enormously. Add this to the six layers of bulky terrycloth between my legs, and there was no way I could walk normally. I always had to assume a wide-legged, toddler-like waddle whenever Nanny had me safely pinned in my nappies, and it was worse when I had drenched them.

I am often mistaken for a girl, even when dressed in my normal unisex blue jeans and a loose sweater, with my hair pulled tightly back in a demure low ponytail, So I knew unless I opened my mouth without thinking and gave the game away, most of the people who glanced my way would assume I was just another girl out with an older girlfriend shopping. As soon as Nanny started unloading our trolley I abandoned the task, and started fingering the variety of chocolate treats always on hand next to the check-out to tempt the children. I found one I hadn’t tried, and without asking permission, opened the wrapper and took a bite. Chewing, I looked up to find Nanny staring at me and frowning.

“What are you doing?” Nanny’s sharp voice was loud enough to attract the attention of both the check-out operator and the customer, who instinctively turned at the annoyed tone of her question. I froze and stopped chewing, looking guilty as I tried to hide the candy bar from her sight. “Give it to me.” She scowled forbiddingly and held out her hand, and I reluctantly produced the opened chocolate bar.

“I was hungwy,” I whined in high-pitched baby-talk with my mouth full, as if I was trying to be cute. Nanny snatched the chocolate from my hand and added to the items on the moving belt, then took a Kleenex from her pocket and held it to my lips.

“Spit it out,” she commanded, and I could feel my cheeks turn red with embarrassment as I spat the remaining chewed morsel into the waiting tissue. The check-out chick had finished giving the woman ahead of us her change, but they seemed frozen to the spot as Nanny continued to scold me. “I told you, no more lollies before dinner. If you need to put something in your mouth, you can just have a suck of your dummy.” She reached into the bib pocket of my shortalls and took out my Nuk no. 4 pacifier, which was attached to the clip on my bib front by a length of fine pink plastic chain. She pressed the big baby soother into my open mouth, and my cheeks were burning with shame as I sucked on the latex teat of the pacifier for comfort, my head bowed and my eyes fixed on the ground.

The customer ahead of us was about to move away with her trolley of shopping, but Nanny’s next question seemed to freeze her in her tracks. “Have you wet your nappy yet?” she crisply demanded.

I replied, “I don’t know,” in the sulkiest whine I could manage around my dummy. Nanny frowned and reaching down between my legs, tugged at the front crotch piece of my shortalls until the pop-fasteners gave way. My cheeks were blazing as she raised the front piece up to my waist to reveal my bulging pink plastic baby panties, and then she slipped two searching fingers down the front of my nappy.

“Oh baby! You’re wet! This nappy is saturated.” I was glad there were no other people close by to observe my humiliation as Nanny continued, “We’ll have to change that wet nappy as soon as we get you home.” She leaned down and reached between my legs to grab the dangling rear crotch piece, and she tugged me this way and that as she clipped the fasteners closed, pressing my warm wet nappy firmly against my groin in the process.

I dared to glance up at the check-out chick, and her big brown eyes were like saucers as she stared at my heavily padded groin in obvious fascination. When Nanny produced her wallet it seemed to break the spell, and she started scanning the dozen items we had loaded on the bench. The old woman customer was staring at me over her shoulder as she wheeled her trolley away, shaking her head and smiling wryly as she took in my unmistakable infantile appearance.

The grinning check-out check kept stealing glances at me as she scanned our groceries, and when Nanny handed her the money, she leaned over and whispered conspiratorially, “You know, we have disposable diapers that would fit someone your… friend’s size. Maybe you- she should try those.”

“We already have,” Nanny replied with a rueful smile. “Unfortunately she’s such a heavy wetter, the adult diapers you stock here aren’t sufficiently absorbent to keep her pants dry. We usually have to pin her in thick cloth nappies to be safe, and it seems the washing machine and drier are always running full-time in our house.”

The young girl nodded in sympathy as she loaded the huge box of laundry detergent into the carry bag, then tossed in the half-dozen packets of concentrated fabric conditioner and the tub of Napisan nappy bleach. Nanny took the heavy bag and turning to me, held it out. “You can take this one for Nanny, baby.” It more of an order than a suggestion, and if the young girl behind the counter had any doubts about our roles, the was certainly none remaining.

“Yeth Nanny,” I lisped around the pacifier clamped between my lips, and obediently took the proffered bag. Nanny collected her receipt from the bemused girl and with a mischievous smile and a little wave, took my free hand in hers and led me away.

“Come on, baby girl. Let’s take you home and change that wet nappy right away.” I waddled along beside her, the bulk between my thighs forcing me to assume the wide-legged rolling gait of a heavily diapered toddler. As we walked away Nanny leaned across and grabbed a handful of my nappy front. “Hmm. What have we here, Baby Jennie?” she coyly demanded, when she discovered my raging erection beneath the warm wet folds of my nappy. “I think my little baby girl enjoyed having Nanny scold her in public and show off her pretty plastic panties and her wet nappies. Nanny might have to start doing this more often!” She gave the swelling beneath my nappies a quick caress and smiled when I moaned in appreciation. “Just wait till I get you home, little girl,” she warned me with a sly grin. Aroused and excited, I hurried alongside her to the car.

If you liked this true tale, please leave a comment and let me know, and I'll post a few more of my saucy diary excerpts. Hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie

That is a really good story, I wish that would happen to me.

ive heard of some people giving person that was bad a punishment enema...its where they force them to recieve an enema and spank them at the same time...

Oh yes. Growing up spankings almost always came with a humiliating punishment enema often in front of the whole family and whoever elso happened to be there. As a child I hated them but as I grew into horney teen-hood it became very sexual. To this day just the mention of a spankings or enema is enough to get me aroused. I am licky enough to have a G/F who loves to do it.

• 1 year later...

If I worked in that store and you came up to me saying something like that, I'd think you're a nut and call security.

Beth

“What are you doing?

I don't necessarily think theres anything wrong with the public seeing diapers. You know it would be embarrassing as hell (thus the punishment) but no one would be thinking gee i wonder if so and so is an AB. Most people would explain away the diaper in their heads anyway. If they heard crinkling. Most people don't want to embarrass others so even if they knew someone was wearing a diaper they wouldn't let on. Or they'd think you were on your period or whatever....And if they did realize it was a diaper they would automatically assume that someone was incontenient. Not an AB at all. I think a lot of us are so afraid of being found out that we assume everyone knows our secret.

i am however not condoning putting society at large into scenes non consensually. I dress up as a little all the time but people assume i'ma lot younger than i actually am. I don't think shoving our kinks onto anyone else without their permission is wise. (i also think it's rude) ...But if your dressed like a big girl and you happen to be wearing a diaper. well i guess that's just the way it is. Esp if someone else has control over you. D/s is very HOT.

Not to change the subject.... but to change the subject. I think i'd be embarrassed out of my mind if i ever got into trouble that way, but i'd also really like knowing my daddy had that control and i had no choice but to let him punish me. *blushes* Not that i'd ever admit that to him personally. But yeah... my two cents