LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's baby brother Sammy

fairy123

They arrived at the fetish supply store. "Now, we need to pick up some more diapers, and maybe some new outfits." Dean says, as he climbs out of the Impala, and slings the diaper bag over his shoulder. "Cas, can you carry Sammy?" Dean asks.

Dean smiled, and kissed Castiel, patting Sam's head, as Cas pushed him into the store. "Hello! Is there anything specific you're looking for?" A worker asks. She smiles at Sam. "Oh! What a cute little boy!" She says, pinching Sam's cheek.

"Right this way, guys." The worker said, as she led them to the infantilism/ adult baby section of the store. Sitting on a shelf, in plain view, was a cute yellow stuffed giraffe. And Sammy wanted it.

"Aww...Those are perfect, Cas. What do you think, Sammy?" Dean asks, as he bends down, and sticks a finger in the leg of Sam's diaper, finding to be wet. "Uh-oh....somebody's wet...I think it's about time for a diaper change." He cooes.

"I'm sorry, baby. It'll be a quick change, okay? I promise." Dean cooes, as he gently lays Sam down, on the changing table, pulling the supplies out of the diaper bag.

Dean smiles, as he unsnaps Sam's onesie, and untapes his diaper, pulling it open, and scrunching his nose up, at the pungent smell of urine, which cannot be helped.

"You're being such a good boy, for Daddy today. Yes, you are!" Dean cooes, tickling Sam's tummy, as he spread the boy's legs, so he could wipe him down. Dean gently cleaned Sam, and lifted his legs, pulling the diaper out, and rolling it up, throwing it away. Dean smiled, as he powdered Sam, and taped a fresh diaper on him, snapping up his onesie, and kissing his cheek.