LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 Year Old Baby Needs a 'panking! (Help please!)

Hi, Im baby Mattie and Im (currently) a five year old little boy who just can't seem to keep my big boy pants dry. Ive been a bit naughty today. This morning, I didnt tell mommy that my diapee was too wet like I was 'sposed to, and it leaked ALL OVER mommy's freshly washed sheets! Then, to make matters worse, I fell asleep earlier without asking Mommy to change me into my beddie-bye diapees and wet my own bed! I think maybe somebody here should remind me of what happens when little diaper boys don't listen to their mommies. Pweeeaaassseee?? I wanna be mommy's good little boy again.

• 3 weeks later...

Well baby boy if I was your mommy you would be punished like this. I would pull you over my lap and yank down your big boy underwear since you have clearly proven to me that you are not a big boy in any sense of the word. I would smack your wet bottom while reminding you that big boys do not wet the bed only babies do. Then I would put you in the naughty corner and leave the house to run some errands. I would then come back home pull you over my lap again and give you another spanking because you weren't wearing a diaper. When your little bottom is all red and hot I would clean you up, powder you and diaper you thickly. I would then choose a pair of tight jeans that would clearly show that you are a little baby who can be pulled over anyone's lap to be soundly spanked. I would also choose a simple t-shirt that wouldn't help to hide your diaper at all. I would then take you to the mall and help me by new bed sheets. I would then take you back home and before you go to bed I would take you over my lap one last time and spank you with both hand and paddle. Hopefully you will learn that you are not a big boy and that you need to wear your diapers ALL the time. If not then you will find yourself once again over my lap with a sore bottom and teary eyes.

• 1 month later...