LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teddy's for day Bellisimo for night

For about a year I have been buying a case of Teddy's and a case of Bellisimos at the same time. I wear Teddy's during the day and Bellisimos at night. I don't wear everyday I would say 3 days a week. I stay diapered every Sunday all day. That will come in handy next Sunday for the Super Bowl. Lots of beer means peeing every 5 minutes not with a Teddy on! I wear every night! I wear Bellisimos. I'm a heavy night wetter. I don't usually wet in my sleep, but I never get out of bed to pee. Bellisimo is the only diaper I've ever worn at night that I don't worry about leaking! This morning I woke up soaked and peed in my diaper two more times. I work from home, so I was laying in bed working on my computer making some calls. I felt my bowls beginning and without even pushing I messed my diaper. I sat in that soaked messy diaper for about an hour talking to customers. I see these people every week and can't imagine what they would think knowing I was talking to them in a very wet very messy diaper. I got up no leaking of course. I bet I wet 4-5 times and had a very messy diaper. I got my money's worth outta that diaper. I digress I like Teddy's in the day because they are thinner and fit under my pants better. I got home from the gym about 6pm today took a shower and diapered myself. My wife had to work late she is a personal trainer at the gym I was at. She got home about 10pm. We got the kiddos to bed, then headed to our room. When we got to my room she swatted my butt and called me crinkle butt. She is afraid the kids are going to figure out why daddy crinkles. I hope not! Anyway I took off my pj pants and was standing in just I a diaper and t-shirt. I was in my Teddy for at least 5.5 hours, so u can only imagine I was soaked. My wife told me to lay down and she would change me. She doesn't change me every day or night. It just kind of depends what mood she is in. I laid down on the bed. She came back with the Bellisimo (she loves the bellisimo too cuz no leaks on the new mattress we bought) and removed my wet diaper. She got baby wipes and cleaned me real good, then baby lotion, and finally my favorite powder. She pulls the Bellisimo up between my legs and expertly tapes the diaper on. It feels amazing my diapers just fit better when she diapers me. Part of my baby fetish is breast feeding. After I was diapered she tickeled my back then brought me to her bosom and let me suck. She held me tight and patted my diapered bottom. I feel safe and secure when she does this. I suffer from bad anxiety and this makes me completely relax. For that short time I am regressed to about a 4 yo and the worlds problems don't matter. I love being babied. I wish it would happen every night, but alas I know this can't happen. I want to thank my beautiful wife for changing me and babying me tonight. If I feel like I do right now tomorrow I'll be back in a Teddy tomorrow. I feel like wearing to work tomorrow. I work from home, but I have to make a few sales calls. Does anyone else use both Teddy's and Bellusimos the same way as me?

Archived