LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

Dean is trying to get comfortable and ends up deciding on a position that is comfortable for him and actually keeps Charlie better protected from rolling off the bed. He just hopes if he wakes up with adult Charlie she wont elbow him in the nuts for spooning. Cas isnt much better off, however, he knows Meg wont have an issue with spooning. With her still being an adult mentally. So he rolls over on his side and puts his arms around Meg.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam wakes up and goes for a midnight snack and on the way he looks in both Cas and Deans room. He realizes just how happy they look and how alone he feels. He really misses Ruby and wonders if this ageplay thing is something she would've tried.

There is a knock on the front door. A bit odd, for anyone to be up this hour. Maybe Garth had come back. But he would've called first.

Ruby stands outside, waiting for someone to come get the door.

Sam goes and grabs one of his pistols and puts it in his waistband as he heads to the door. He opens to door and peeks outside and is taken aback by who he sees. He closes the door and grabs his nerd cocktail of every element known to reveal shifters of all types. He opens the door back up and splashes it on Ruby. Seeing no reaction he mutters a few lines from the exorcisms he knows and again seeing no reaction he opens the door and lets Ruby in. I dont even know what to say, I mean you were destroyed nearly 5 years ago. How the hell are you standing in front of me now? Asks Sam in a very surprised tone of voice.

Hey come on give me a break here. You've been dead for almost 5 years and you didnt expect a Hunter to do all that? Come on inside though, let me give you a robe so we can dry your clothes. First of all I can tell the conversation we're about to have requires beer, so would you like one?

Thats some high level stuff there Ruby. You didnt react to anything I threw at you so if I had to guess I'd say you're human now. I've missed you Ruby. Sam says and now that you're human Dean cant say anything about us being together. Although hes still going to flip when he sees you. Which reminds me, he and I are in the middle of a prank war. Seeing as how hes the one who ganked you, would you like to help me? I have these blackout contact lenses so perhaps you could wear them when I wake him up in a few hours and freak him out big time. Just stand in the doorway so he can you and your "demon eyes"

Alright fine I just thought that would top anything Dean could do and that would end our prank war. I'll be right back i'm gonna get a bottle for Charlie, the contact lenses are right there on the table though if you change your mind. You probably have about 5 minutes before Dean comes out here though

Umm sure said Sam. Just try to keep an open mind, we dont have any actual babies here. Both Cas and Dean have girls who act like babies. One is by choice and the other as of recently regresses to a baby like mental state at night. Yet they both still wear and use their diapers during the day.

Well the blanket term is "Ageplay" usually its a voluntary choice. As it is with Meg, she chooses to wear diapers and act like a baby as a way to escape adult life. Charlie on the other hand is completely involuntary, she was given something that fully regressed her mind to that of a 2 year old. Now until recently Charlie had strictly been a "baby" but yesterday she was the Adult Charlie for almost the whole day. So we'll see what happens when she truly wakes up today.