LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really know what to say. I mean I was hoping taking care of Charlie would satisfy your ageplay desire.Why dont you diaper yourself for another day or so and let me think about it. I'm real horrible at putting diapers on as you saw that one time with Charlie. I mean I had an issue with me being diapered but I could see myself being a daddy. Just dont leak on me if you feel the need to hug me right now. Cas said with a little smirk on his face.

Conditionally Meg. Replied Cas, I just need some time to think about it. Dean looked at Cas in disbelief. He thought Cas would talk Meg out of it but hes going right along with her desires. Well I guess as long as you'll still help with charlie I'm fine with it. Said Dean as Sam was walking out from putting Charlie to bed. Fine with what? Asks Sam. Well apparently Cas doesnt have an issue with Meg wearing or using diapers. I swear its like I dont even know you anymore Cas. Said Dean

I'm not saying I dont want her to have a play-mate. Lets postpone this conversation until tomorrow night. I want to see if today was just a out of the blue occurrence or if she actually will be an adult during the day and a baby at night. Now dont forget moms can still play with their babies but if you want to be babied. That is fine by me. Said Dean.

Alright, lets get you out of that wet diaper then Meg. Wouldnt want you to get a diaper rash, now would we? Said Dean. As he carried Meg to her room and set her on the changing table. He takes her wet diaper off and cleans her up. Then proceeds to powder her and then show Cas step by step the easiest way to put a diaper on. You want to alternate strips to insure a snug fit. Always angle the bottom strip up and the top strip down, If they have 3 strips angle the bottom and middle one upwards. Always do the top angled down to insure a snug fit around the waist. Are you following me Cas? Asks Dean. Yes I am, although we might want to get a pack or 2 of the diapers with 2 chances to get a proper fit. Replied Cas.

Meg just laid there, looking up at her soon-to-be Daddy, as she got her diaper changed. She admits, it was a little awkward, but she soon got over it.

Meanwhile, all the commotion, woke up Charlie, who began to cry and fuss, from a wet diaper.

Looks like a Daddys job is never done. Said Dean with a slight chuckle. He finished taping Meg up and wipe the table off after moving her to her bed. He then turned his attention to his Baby-girl and picked her up out of her crib. Setting her on the changing table he starts undoing her onesie so he can change her diaper. He notices something different about the diaper and turns to ask Meg about it.

Ahh well the rash has gone down, might be due to the ointment or the cloth diapers or both. Replied Dean, remind me to thank her tomorrow. I think i'll try this other diaper on her, its more for old people but supposedly its superior in wicking moisture away. Dean says as he opens a pack of wellness briefs, I'm still going to put ointment and powder on her though. As hes undoing the pins on the cloth diaper.

Lets get you a bottle and get you back to bed. Says Dean. He sets Charlie back in her crib and walks out to the kitchen to grab a bottle for her and he sees Cas out cold on the couch. He walks back and gives the bottle to Charlie, sitting down next to meg as Charlie starts sucking on her bottle.

Dean brushes her hair out his face and kisses her on her head before he begins to fall asleep. Meanwhile Cas wakes up after feeling weight on his chest and looks down to see Meg asleep on him, he proceeds to pick her up to take her to bed and happens to see Charlie in with Dean so he decides to do the same for Meg. He lays her down in her bed and heads to his room to change into pajamas before climbing in bed with Meg.