LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

I know lets give you a bath while Megs gone, that might knock the discomfort down a little bit. So he takes her to her and Megs room and sets her in her crib while he turns the faucet on in the tub. As hes waiting for the tub to fill up he comes back out and plays with Charlie and some of her toys. Even bringing that annoying singing Dog out. Meanwhile Cas being the odd one out just sits and watches tv in the mainroom. Meanwhile Sam and Garth have just arrived at the joke shop. Sam grabs his famous standbys, itching and sneezing powder and a few other innocuous items. Such as leaky glasses and glasses that dissolve when liquid is put in them. Satisfied with his purchases, he and Garth get back in their car and head back to HQ.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the tubs almost ready. Dean says as he has Charlie stand up so he can undress her. He finds himself humming 'What does the fox say" because she my her dog sing that song so many times. Charlie now fully undressed except for her diaper is picked up by Dean who carries her to the bathroom, takes her diaper off and sets her in the tub. He then spots the bath-tub floating toys that Meg apparently bought for her and puts a few in the tub with Charlie. Now unbeknownst to Dean, Sam and Garth have been back for about 10 minutes. While Garth keeps a lookout Sam proceeds to open Deans underwear drawer and methodically shakes the itching powder over all of Deans underwear. That should keep Dean busy for a while thinks Sam.

Dean splashes her back smiling, glad to see his babygirl is feeling better. Although he wonders where Meg is, Charlies bathwater is cooling down and Dean can see her toes going all pruny. So he knows that bath wont last much longer. Not to mention hes got a feeling Sam and Garth are back so he'll have to be on guard once he leaves the bathroom.

Thanks Meg. Dean said as he ran into Sam in the hallway. Oh hey Dean, Garth left he got a call about Kitsune in Idaho, so he took off to take care of it. Ok well i'm heading to take a shower, Meg is dealing with Charlie so i'll meet you for a drink in the kitchen in a bit, says Dean. Alright i'll be in the range with Cas replies Sam.

"Alright, Charlie, we're gonna do something a bit different tonight. Mommy's gonna put a cloth diaper on you, so that rash won't be so irritated." Meg said, as she laid Charlie down on top of the thick cloth diaper, applied the rash cream, and snugly fastened on the velcro sides. "There we go, honey. You should feel better soon. Now, let's get your pajamas on." Meg says, as she dresses Charlie in a soft, purple footed sleeper. She then, takes Charlie into the living room, and plays with her.

Dean finishes his shower and goes to throw on his favorite shirt and jeans. As hes walking out to the lounge(living room) he starts itching and the more he walks the worse it gets. It finally clicks when he sees Sam snickering in the kitchen door. Oh you son of a B**** he says. I should've known after you and Garth went to the gag shop. I'm willing to bet he didnt leave to hunt a Kitsune, he just left so he wouldnt be included in a prank war. Well guess what he wont be safe the next time he comes over. Oh and guess what else, you're on Charlie duty while I re-wash all my clothes and take another shower. I'm also grabbing my stash of detergent just in case you did something to what we have in the laundry-room.

Ok i'll keep that in mind. Replied Sam, realizing that now he has to be on high alert for any of Deans pranks. Who has gone as far as putting Nair in Sams shampoo and causing him to be hairless for a few weeks.Anyways he sits down on the ground with Charlie and begins to see her the way Dean has been the past few days. Completely innocent without a care in the world. He wipes a tear away from his eyes thinking about how messed up their childhood and their whole life was. Yet somehow Dean has always surprised him with how caring and fatherly he could be.

Sam puts Charlie in her high seat while he warms up her milk. Hes not as skilled with the Paternal multi-tasking like Dean is. After the bottle is warmed up Sam takes Charlie out to the couch so she can eat comfortably. Meanwhile Dean has his second load going in the washer and had the foresight to take a shower and throw a clean robe on so he was no longer itching. As he sits in the laundry room he starts thinking about what to do to Sam. Perhaps he could do the greatest prank of all and not do anything, only have Sam on high alert for no reason.

Sam looks down and smiles at Charlie then lets out a big yawn. He had a long day and was getting to be quite tired and sitting on the couch wasnt helping things. So he called out to Meg "Hey you about done changing?" He gets surprised as Cas came up behind him, seemingly out of nowhere and said "I'll take over until Meg comes out if you want to go take a shower". Thanks Cas that sounds good replies Sam. Handing Cas Charlies bottle and having her sit up so he and Cas could switch spots.

Charlie cried when Sam left. She liked Sam, and wasn't really used to Cas taking care of her.

Meanwhile, Meg gets an unusual idea - to try one of Charlie's diapers. Just to see how it feels. Meg applies baby powder, and diapers herself, but nearly has a heart attack when she hears Dean's voice outside the door, and sees the door knob turning. She tries to cover herself, but is too late, as Dean opens the door, and sees her wearing a diaper with a pacifier in her mouth. "Uh. This isn't what it looks like!" Meg exclaims.

hmm thats funny, says Dean. You mean to tell me i'm not looking at another adult women/demon wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier?? Its not my business anyways so lets go see Cas and see what he has to say. Oh and dont bother putting pants on, I want Cas to get the full effect.

Well like i said its up to Cas. I'm not gonna send you away though because you have been helping with Charlie, but you have to let Cas know whats on your mind. Hey Dean whats going on? Asks Sam, and what is Meg doing in a diaper?? Its a long story, replied Dean. I'm taking her as she is to show Cas, I'm thinking shes jealous of the attention Charlie is getting. Also I thought you were taking care of Charlie? Well I was but then I wanted to take a shower before you had a chance to get me back so Cas is dealing with her. I'll come with and grab her since shes likely asleep and i'll put her to bed for you.

Hey Cas, you mind letting Sam take over with Charlie now? Meg has something she wants to show you and tell you about. Sure, not a problem, said Cas. After he looked up and saw Meg in the wet diaper. Charlie is just about asleep he told Sam. Alright i'll take it slow. Said Sam picking Charlie up. So Meg care to tell me what this is all about?