LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cas you mind if I grab a few fries for Charlie? So I can hopefully quiet her down until her food comes. Sure no problem Dean, what do you think happened? Ask Cas. Well I really dont know, maybe she automatically regresses at night, says Dean. Oh sort of like in Cinderella, where everything changes at the strike of midnight, suggests Sam. Really Sam? You know sometimes I wonder about you, says Dean. Now sitting alongside Charlie, hes trying to comfort her while giving her some fries to snack on.

Well this is fun, if the food doesnt come soon Sam, Charlie, Meg and I will leave and have you guys get the food and meet us back at HQ, says Dean. Charlies not getting any quieter and people are starting to look at us. Yeah you're right this is just getting real awkward replies Sam.

Hey Meg, you mind taking her to the bathroom and changing her. I think that would raise fewer eyebrows then a guy taking her to the bathroom. Says Dean just as their food is being brought out, well looks like we might be staying to eat provided she calms down. Whats up with that girl? Asks the waiter. She has the mental development of a 2 year old, so we try taking her out places but she often has breakdowns like this. Explains Dean. Ahh, ok I understand, i'm sorry for the rude looks from my co-workers. I have a younger sister with Downs syndrome so I know what its like.

"Sure. Come on, sweetie. Let's go change you." Meg says, as she carries Charlie to the restroom, and lays her down on the changing table, and begins to change Charlie into a clean diaper, and a pink romper. Once Charlie has been changed, Meg takes her back out to the booth, setting her down, beside Dean.

Well I set one person straight. Said Dean as hes putting one of those bibs with pockets on charlie. Although if her regression is only a nightly occurrence we wont be coming back during the day. They think shes special. Now lets eat, says Dean as he goes to feed Charlie a piece of the sandwich he cut into pieces for her.

Looks like my babygirl is getting sleepy, lets bag the rest of our food and head back. Says Dean as he flags down their waiter to get some doggy-bags. Everyone proceeds to bag up their food and Cas grabs the bag with the containers so Dean can carry Charlie out. Sam stops on the counter on their way out and pays, leaving a generous tip and thanks their waiter for understanding.

Thanks Meg, her head was kinda flopping around back there. It couldnt have been comfortable for her. says Dean. He looks over about to strike up a conversation with Sam, only to see hes fallen asleep as well. So I guess its just you and I Meg. I wonder how Garth and Cas are doing? Dean ask Meg.

Yeah she is very adorable. Says Dean as hes drawing on Sams face while they're at a stoplight. Its been a while since they've had a prank war and he wasnt going to pass this chance up. Meanwhile Cas and Garth are talking and Garth asks Cas if there was anyway being an angel if Cas could increase his tolerance to alcohol. Garth has always been a one drink and he drunk kinda guy and its always bothered him. I dont think I can, although if i'm there as you're drinking I can negate the effect of the alcohol. Replies Cas.

As soon as you wipe her legs put that towel behind her carseat so her pee doesnt seep behind the seat and stink up the car. Says Dean, its not too much further to to HQ so just hang in there Charlie. At that point Sam wakes up, Dean tries to keep a straight face so Sam doesnt know their prank war has begun.

They pull up at HQ, everyone proceeds to head in but Dean wants to get Charlie changed real quick so he does that in the car. He catches Sam who still hasnt seen his face and asks if he could grab the carseat and take it inside so it can be clean. Knowing full-well Sam will see his face when he takes it to the washroom.

Hey Meg can you go into town and pick up some better diaper rash cream. This stuff isnt working and she has a really bad rash. DEAN! Sam yells from the bathroom. We're seriously going to start the prank war again? I thought we grew out of that. Well by the looks of your face I havent grown out of it. Says Dean with a smirk on his face. Alright if thats how its going to be. Garth you and I are heading into town. I need to hit a prank shop. Says Sam