LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

"Sam? Am I getting that ice cream, soon?" Ruby asks. In the bedroom, Charlie squirms and fidgets uncomfortably, in her messy diaper, as she waits for Dean to change her. Meg just sucks her thumb, as Cas changes her, into a fresh diaper, and a clean onesie.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm gonna start giving Charlie charcoal pills. She is absolutely rank when she messes her diaper. Dean says as he walks into the main room. Dude I'm eating replied Sam. Fine be that way B****, says Dean. But you might want to consider that for Ruby as well. A diet of adult and baby food makes for some rank diapers. Alright I'll give that some thought, you might want to let Cas and Meg know so they head into down. Maybe after Charlie takes her nap we could all go swimming? Although we'll also need some swim diapers. Said Sam. What do you think Ruby wanna go all in and go swimming as a baby?

Ruby slow down Sam says. Obviously you'll be changing into a swim diaper in a little while so an overnight diaper would be a waste so what do you say to pull-ups? I mean you can choose what you want to wear I'm just giving you advice. Now changing you will be a little weird for me after all you and I were once friends with benefits. Obviously I wouldnt mind that again but lets take things one at a time. Go choose your diaper and get up on this changing table.

"I wanna wear this one, Daddy. It's really cute." Ruby says, as she points to the diaper she likes. "You're gonna dress me in a cute outfit, too, right?" Ruby asks, as she lays on the changing table.

Thats entirely up to you, I mean I wouldnt have you go without a bra if thats what you were thinking. Maybe just bottomless and wearing your current shirt until Meg and Cas head into town and i'll have them pick some clothes up for you. Now let me powder you up and get this diaper on you. In case you decide to act like a true baby and wet during your diaper change.

Ruby lets out a surprised squeal. Charlie giggles, as throws her food at Dean playfully. It gets on his face, hair, and his shirt, not to mention all over Charlie, and the highchair.(Where's Meg and Cas?)

Meanwhile Meg and Cas come in from a walk around headquarters absolutely famished. So Cas heads into the kitchen and asks Meg what she'd like. Dean then tells Cas he and Meg might need to head into town to get some swim diapers and shirts/onesies for Ruby after they eat of course. Cas says thats fine just give us a list when you can.

Hey Sam I'm gonna go take Charlie and get her cleaned up and then lets see if we cant wear her out and put down for a nap. Says Dean and try not to make too much of a mess. Perhaps you can take Ruby for the grand tour after breakfast suggests Dean.