LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

This would be Charlie. Answered Sam, if things happen like yesterday she should only be a "baby" for another 2 hours. She actually helped take down Leviathans a few years ago, and seduced a fairy as well. All in all shes the female Dean when shes an adult. At some point you'll be meeting Castiels GF/Babygirl who happens to be the demon Meg. Yeah I know figure that one out a Demon and an Angel.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, I just havent had much luck in the relationship department since Jessica. So thats probably why. Hey Sam who are you talking to out there? Dean asks. Well it might come as a shock to you but its Ruby. Come on Sam its too early to be messing with me like that. Who are you talking to for real? Dean asks again. Ruby why dont you go and say hello, dont worry he doesnt sleep with a gun in his reach anymore.

Well I guess we're heading to your room Charlie. Sam says as he picks her up and carries her to her changing table. He can hear some conversation down the hall but hes more focused on being quiet so he doesnt wake Cas and Meg up yet. He takes the old diaper off, wipes her down and applies more rash cream and powder before putting a new diaper on her.

Alright baby-girl lets go see how daddy and Ruby are doing. Sam picks her up and walks down to Deans room. Where Ruby is standing in the doorway and Dean is sitting on the bed looking like he had the wind knocked out of him. Well I take it seeing Ruby back is a bit of a shock for you although shes human now. Says Sam. Well thats just fine but the question still remains how she came back. Dean responds. By the way Sam thank you for taking care of Charlie. Its all good thats what i'm here for.

"Sam, I was wondering if I...could be your baby girl? I don't mind wearing a diaper, and drinking from a bottle. If you don't want me to, that's fine." Says Ruby, as she takes Sam's hand in hers.

• 2 weeks later...

You dont have to do that for me if you dont want to Ruby. I mean you've only just got back in our lives and yet you want to "become" an adult baby? Perhaps if you do want to give it a try, give the diaper lover lifestyle a try for a few days. See if using a diaper "for fun" is something you'd want to do on a regular basis. Perhaps talk with Charlie if she reverts back to being an adult later today or talk with Meg when they wake up.

I dont see a problem with that. Replied Sam, I do have one request though. I would like you to split your adult/baby time. At least for now I dont think I'd be comfortable with having to baby you all the time. Yes I know Cas and Dean are accepting of it but as you know I'm my own person. Do you think you could do that for me Ruby?

I do like you Ruby, I just want you to see if you like wearing and using a diaper first. Before we try the daddy/baby girl thing. We've had plenty of good memories and I just went you to be sure you want to be babied so we dont mess up what we had/have. Do you see where i'm coming from Ruby? Asked Sam.

Ok well lets wait till everyone else wakes up. I mean Deans up but the changing table and supplies are in the room with Cas and Meg. Thankfully You, Meg and Charlie are about the same size so we wont need a different size diaper for you. Same with clothing so when they wake up go ahead and choose what you'd like to wear for you baby time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dean, I wanted to talk with you about Ruby. She wants to be a baby-girl as well and I dont know whats so appealing about it. Neither do I Sammy. Replied Dean, its just something different. I mean you've always been Mr. How do I talk to girls. So it goes without saying you'd likely be quite vanilla when it comes to interests like this. Maybe we can have Ruby, Meg and Charlie(if shes an adult when she wakes up) talk about it. What do you say Sam? I just that would help ease my mind a bit, after all Megs the one who seems to have truly wanted to do this to begin with.

Hey Guys I heard you mention Meg. Whats up? Asks Cas. Well Ruby wants me to be her Daddy, replied Sam and Deans right i've always been awkward with girls and thats just when they're "normal" much less wanting me to baby them and put diapers on them. Why were you so keen on giving in to Megs desire? Well i saw how happy Dean and Charlie are, even if it is something that doesnt adhere to societal norms. Replied Cas. So honestly I say give it a try for a few days and if you dont like it tell Ruby that. Honestly I find it relaxing being able to be a "Daddy".

Well it sounds like You and Dean both have things to deal with. Says Sam, i'm gonna go grab some ice cream for Ruby and perhaps after the morning diaper rush is through i'll bring Ruby in. Just think about it Sam, says Cas. Dont rush into it. But yes I've gotta change Meg so i'll talk to you in a bit. So what kind of ice cream should i grab? Thinks Sam, maybe some strawberry but I've always been somewhat partial to Moosetracks. I know I'll get a bowl of each and she'll have her choice.