LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

So I got Garth to join in said Cas. Is that cool? Yeah thats fine said Dean, from what I remember you need more time as well Garth. And perhaps put some time at our gym to strengthen your upper-body, that helps with tighter shot groupings. Alright I'll take that into consideration said Garth. I wonder what those 2 are up to right now?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After an hour or so of range time, Cas, Garth and Dean decide its time for lunch. They want to head into town and hit a diner. Dean knocks on Megs door and says "We're gonna go out for lunch so decide on what you want to wear Charlie and have you and Meg meet us out at the car. He does the same for Sam who happens to be sleeping and he wakes up rather groggily saying "I'll be up there soon, Dean.

Hey safety first baby-girl, says Dean. You look cute as well I might add. Oops almost forgot something. Dean says as he runs back in and then returns with the diaper-bag. Just in case Charlie, after all your muscles are still use to just letting go when you need to go to the bathroom. Looks like your alone again Garth, unless you want to go with him Cas, says Dean.

"Whatever, I assure you, that I'm fully capable of controlling my......uh-oh." Charlie fidgets and blushes deep red, as she begins wetting her diaper. "Damn it! Not again! I can't believe I f***ing wet myself again!" She yells, Dean giving her a stern look, for cursing. (Maybe Dean should give Charlie a spanking, for cursing, because baby girls aren't supposed to say things like that.)

Little girls who use bad language get a spanking and I want you to call me daddy. Dean says as he proceeds to spank Charlie. Sam just looks on, sitting in the car awkwardly since Cas and Garth have already left. There 10 swats should be enough for you to remember not to use bad language. Dean puts a clean diaper on Charlie and puts her in the carseat. Meg would you mind buckling her up, Dean asks.

Hey what was that for? If anything throw it at Dean, not me. Sam says. Now Dean, was that really necessary? I mean I remember when I was a kid Dad would wash my mouth out with soap when I swore. Honestly I cant even remember a time he ever spanked either of us, even Bobby never spanked us. I'm not going to apologize but I will take that into consideration for next time. Replied Dean, shifting the Impala into drive and heading into town.

Oh great. Dean thinks, shes having nightmares about me spanking her. I guess I was rather hard on her. When we get back she and I are going to talk. We need to determine when her baby time is and when shes an adult. Treating her like a baby all the time is bound to give her a complex.

Alright come here. Says Sam picking her up. Hey I seem them says Dean. Walking into the diner he grabs a menu as he walks over to the corner-booth where Cas and Garth are. Well it looks like Charlies enjoying the baby treatment. Garth says glancing over at Sam and Charlie.

Hmm now shes acting like shes regressed again, we best order some food for her before shes starts crying and fussing more. Says Sam, setting her down in the booth. I say lets get her a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. I'll have the heart attack bacon burger, with a coke says Dean. I'll have the Ruben on grilled rye with a root beer no ice says Sam.