LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dean's Baby Girl

bluebabygirl

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There we go babygirl just 1 more stuffed animal to find says Dean. As Cas had just told him the other stuffed animal and her new pacifiers were in her room. It was too big to hide under the balloons anyways. Did you hear that Charlie, you have a BIG stuffed animal waiting for you.

Charlie giggles, and claps her hands. She crawls over to Dean, and hugs his legs, cooing happily. She's had the best birthday ever.

Suddenly, a gurgling noise comes from Charlie's tummy. She groans and begins to mess her diaper.

Well I guess theres my answer. Dean thinks as he starts to change her diaper. He notices she has some diaper rash forming after he cleans her up and proceeds to put rash cream and baby powder on her before putting a new diaper on her. He decides to put her back in the shorts outfit she was wearing earlier. Then brings her back out to play with her other Non musical stuffed animals.

It looks like someones ready for bed, says Garth. I suppose you're right, she has had a very long and eventful day replies Dean. You mind watching her while I get a bottle ready for her. Sure no problem, go get her a bottle, says Garth. Mr Fizzle and I will keep an eye on her

I'm coming baby-girl. Yells Dean from the kitchen, your bottles just about ready.(Ding! goes the microwave) Alright Baby-girl here I come. What happened? He asks as he picks her up. She wanted to be picked up but she was too heavy for me, shes taller and therefore likely weighs more then I do, replies Garth. Aww was that all you were fussing about? Dean says as he gives Charlie her bottle.

There we go baby-girl I knew that was coming. Dean said jokingly as he finished the story and put the book on the shelf. He takes her out of her crib and sets her on the changing table. While leaving a hand on her, he turns around to grab on of her overnight diapers. Turning back he proceeds to take her messy diaper off, wiping off as much as he can with the diaper. Cleans her the rest of the way with wipes, powders her and puts the new diaper on her. Then he grabs whats left of the bottle and gives it to her as he lays her back in her crib. Saying good night as he kisses her on the forehead.