LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello I'm Baby Chrissy

Hello, Id like to introduce myself. My name is chrissy, im an 18 yr old male but i like to think im a 2 year old girl. I like many other members have enjoyed dressing up in sisters' dresses as I grew up and I too have been through regretful stages where I throw everything out but atm im enjoying being a little baby girl.

The hard bit - I still live with my parents, there is no way they'd understand, the've caught me before but luckily it was quickly forgoten about. I am going to university in september so I may have more of an opportunity to enjoy myself there :)

The good bit (at the moment) - My parents and my sisters are on a two week holiday so I endulged myself and bought some nappies and a pair of plastic pants to wear for the duration and im loving it. Im also eating in my sisters old highchair (which I can just about fit in) with my bib on like a good girl, sleeping at night with my nappies (and using them of course) and dummy :)

Any way that's a little about me and where I am atm, hope to speak to you all more soon...

Sissy Baby Chrissy

p.s. my avatar is me in my pretty dress with my nappies and plastic panties on :)

Hello, Id like to introduce myself. My name is chrissy, im an 18 yr old male but i like to think im a 2 year old girl. I like many other members have enjoyed dressing up in sisters' dresses as I grew up and I too have been through regretful stages where I throw everything out but atm im enjoying being a little baby girl.

The hard bit - I still live with my parents, there is no way they'd understand, the've caught me before but luckily it was quickly forgoten about. I am going to university in september so I may have more of an opportunity to enjoy myself there :)

The good bit (at the moment) - My parents and my sisters are on a two week holiday so I endulged myself and bought some nappies and a pair of plastic pants to wear for the duration and im loving it. Im also eating in my sisters old highchair (which I can just about fit in) with my bib on like a good girl, sleeping at night with my nappies (and using them of course) and dummy :)

Any way that's a little about me and where I am atm, hope to speak to you all more soon...

Sissy Baby Chrissy

p.s. my avatar is me in my pretty dress with my nappies and plastic panties on :)

Welcome, I always love seeing another Chrissy here. I love dressing up as well, but I like to dress as a french maid. Thats me in my avatar. I love to wear my diapers under my petticoats, panties, etc. Crissy