LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using Diapers. The Laziness Factor.

I find as I am aging my inhibitions towards wearing and using diapers is diminishing. Up until a couple of years ago I would have never deliberately used a diaper for its intended purpose. I found it more fun to be in dry diapers rather than wet ones. That probably all stemmed from having so many wet beds due to leaky diapers while I was growing up. Nowadays I have no issues with letting the flow go and having the drops fall where they may. Diapers these days do such a great job of reducing the feeling of wetness that soon after I wet I don't really notice the dampness of the diaper anymore. Perhaps I am just getting used to the whole idea after so many years.

I recently brought up the subject of wearing 'just in case' diapers with my wife. This woman has a rock solid bladder that wouldn't let go even in the event of nuclear attack. She teases me constantly about my little 'pea' sized bladder and how I have to go all the time. We both agreed that it might be in my better interests if I wore more often. Besides the obvious bonus of being diapered more often, this would eliminate the weakness factor that I deal with on a daily basis.

Then I got to thinking. How did I get into this mess in the first place. The doctors have poked and prodded and came back with a few 'might be this' or 'could be that' answers but we never really got anywhere diagnosis wise. Perhaps this is all a matter of being lazy. While in diapers I don't have to worry about accidents so I am not really actively trying to prevent them. If I need to go...I go.

So there are a few drawbacks. Wet nappies cause diaper rash. A nasty affliction of diaperwearers everywhere. There is also the possibility that I could loose total continence and have to wear 24/7. That worries me a bit. I have no desire to become fully incontinent but that decision is slowly being taken from me.

Am I scared? Nahhh! I like wearing diapers. They are a part of who I am now!

It might be a good idea to wear a little less if you want to maintain control, man. I think the actual incont. people here might be able to explain that point a little more clearly than me, though, so I'll let 'em do it.

The theory that continued diaper use causes incontinence has never been proven. I wouldn't worry about becoming incontinent because of wearing diapers. What one CAN become, though, is forgetful. I've talked to several people who, at one time or another, forgot the didn't have a diaper on and absent mindedly wet all over themselves.

Of course, there are folks who would consider that kind of "embarrassment" absolutely delightful.

Wearing and using diapers is legal in all 50 states, as far as I know. Wouldn't it be nice if more people would be more accepting of it?

Just cause you are wearing a diaper doesn't mean you have to use it. Use it if it is convientent, hold back if it is not convienent or you are worried about losing further control.

I have no idea if repeated use of a diaper will really cause you to lose control. I went for over a year in diapers and I never felt like I lost any.

Just cause you are wearing a diaper doesn't mean you have to use it. Use it if it is convientent, hold back if it is not convienent or you are worried about losing further control.

I have no idea if repeated use of a diaper will really cause you to lose control. I went for over a year in diapers and I never felt like I lost any.

I've gone over ten years, minus maybe 2 weeks a year and not lost any.