• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

those pictures and video are great she dose look like she is wearing diapers i just wish she would come out and say yes or no she dose not wear. I'm sure someone told me that if you pay to join her web site there is something in there that says she dose wear and i'm sure she wears tena slp maxi.

:screwy: Come on guys, lets have a little bit of a reality check here, shall we? Please? Not one of those pictures looks even remotely like she's wearing a diaper.

In my opinion, to make random suggestions about the physical state of a celebrity you haven't ever and almost certainly will never meet, right down to the brand of diaper she supposedly uses, based solely on speculation and fantasy is at best downright unfair and teenage, and at worst, slanderous.

Just my two pence worth.

AutieAB

as far as i understand shania twain has been incontinent since the birth of her child, shes totaly incontinent.

i found this a while back of her performing and she does looks bulky. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8xTsJvm6U

pics well there are loads on google if you have a look, look for newer ones though here are the ones i found in 2mins for ya http://www.shaniasplace.com/Up_Gallery/ART..._030331_770.jpg

http://www.shaniasplace.com/GreatestHits_G...scUnused_15.jpg

http://www.shaniasplace.com/Up_Gallery/ART...708_CW_hats.jpg

http://www.shaniasplace.com/Up_Gallery/ART...board770_02.jpg

http://www.shaniasplace.com/Up_Gallery/ART...1109_MCeleb.jpg

she seems to wear skirts more now too, the odd thing is sometimes she looks increadibly diapered then in different pic she doesnt, maybe she uses different pads for different ocasions, i thaught she used tena slip maxi i think

hope it helps

x

If she wears a nappy on those pictures, it have to be the slimmest most ultra mini nappy ever invented, but ok, naturally she needs something very hightech, so high tech that the rest of the wolrd still doesn't know about it.

Guys, you're dreaming, I bet you could have had any picture of any female showed with the message that she wears a nappy and you would believe it. In fact, I would say that if those pictures are of one wearing nappies evry woman in trousers are wearing nappies.

Thanks for the link to the video that is one of my now a days favorite songs.

Thank you.

Sitting here in some Tranquility ATN's a little on the damp side

I have been saying the same thing Aunti..

Lets PLEASE respect their privacy...

If they want to tell you in person, fine, but that would probably mean you grew up with them and they trust you enough not to tell anyone...

Say one of you diaper lovers became famous, would you want the world to know what gets you off?

People that are incontinent have to live with the fact that they HAVE to wear a diaper or suffer an embarrassing accident, and being well known it would be even worse... Now, there is nothing to be embarrassed about HAVING TO wear for medical purposes, but some people take it the WRONG WAY..

Put yourself in their shoes, imagine being followed 24/7 by paparazzi, and then regular joes start releasing private information about you over the internet, through the press and by other means..... IT IS NOT FAIR.....

Please close this thread, delete the photos and video, and names of anyone mentioned and please respect their privacy..

Any REAL pictures or videos showing such a thing would have to be one of two things.

1.) They were copied from somewhere else, meaning they are already out for public viewing anyway.

2.) You are pretty close friends with that person, close enough for them to either give you such pics/clips, or allow you to make them yourself - either way, they trust you with them.

If gotten as mentioned in item 1, what's the difference, they are already out anyway, so no real harm done.

If the source happens to be item 2, I feel real sorry for you if that person EVER finds out you posted them! - At the very least you just lost a friend., and you will be very lucky if you don't hear from there attorney!

• 4 weeks later...

That child that has had to wear a diaper while being on the set while "Action" is in effect does have the right to have his/her dignity protected.

That did occur to me watching one of the Harry Potter movies, for instance a Great Hall scene with hundreds of kids. They're all wearing robes anyway, so you wouldn't need CGI. I would think they would at least make something like Goodnights an option for those who couldn't go a few hours without a break, because it would get pretty time consuming if every time you set up the shot someone had to sneak away for a bathroom break, or if kids were keeling over from dehydration from avoiding liquids. I can't imagine anyone being forced into this, or putting it into a contract. If they do this I'm sure they're discreet about it, and it's just part of being a professional in a situation where you really can't afford not to be ready when the camera is rolling. I'm sure there are poker players who make the same judgement call.

-- Will

The chick from spice girls, Baby spice was a admitted diaper wearer on stage and at home.. There used to be a clip posted on the net from a Uk tv show where she admited from time to time she like to relax in her nappy... But I haven't seen it in years and can't find it now..

[/quote

I would love to see that clip i wonder if she stil wears them now!

Hi as it is the weekend of the Daytona 500, and that i have raced in long races and with all the gear that is needed for safty it is common for a racer to use a diaper for these reasons. guessing though that i am the only one that uses for fun is wrong. during one promenent drivers youth, when he was in Sprint cars and at Eldora Raceway in Rossburg Ohio we were pitted next to him and he an i are of comarable ages we hung out together. when i was in his haller He did have a haller and i had a open trailer he was way out of my class equipment wise) getting dressed i noticed that he was shaven down their and had printed plastic pants for his cloth diapers. He stated that he liked the speed racer cartoon and had found the speed racer plastic pants they were his lucky charm. so at least one racer tomarro morthan likly is AB / DL and will be diapered for the race. so everyone look at the butts for interviews....

Now_dry

Interesting story but nascar has answered this question several times. Most nascar drivers use leg bags with a external catheter attached to the ------- like many people in wheelchairs use. Two years ago someone did ask Dale Jr the same question on a nascar pre-race show and he laughed and said No we don't use depends, He stated its so hot in the cars we sweat it out. Many nascar drivers go in before the races and get iv's so they do not get dehydrated and pass out at the wheel.

I love my nascar...

I do know that some sports fans, Nascar included use diapers so they don't have to miss a moment of the action..It was 20/20 years ago.

Just to throw my 2 cents in regarding diapered kids on movie sets and the CGI thing: Right now I do CG on-set for a TV series, and have seen a fair number of child actors. So far I haven't seen any in diapers (Then again, I'm not specifically looking either). This isn't to say it doesn't happen. I know some times kids need to be in full costume to a level where bathroom breaks would involve a lot of work with wardrobe/make-up. In these cases I would say it is VERY likely that diapers are an option in that case. As for the CGI of removing a diaper; I've yet to see that, but it is very common for us to have to use VFX to 'pull up an actors pants' when a crack or underwear is shown. Its surprisingly not that difficult or too expensive, taking about 5-10 hours work for an average artist give or take.

sNs

Now_dry

Interesting story but nascar has answered this question several times. Most nascar drivers use leg bags with a external catheter attached to the ------- like many people in wheelchairs use. Two years ago someone did ask Dale Jr the same question on a nascar pre-race show and he laughed and said No we don't use depends, He stated its so hot in the cars we sweat it out. Many nascar drivers go in before the races and get iv's so they do not get dehydrated and pass out at the wheel.

I love my nascar...

I do know that some sports fans, Nascar included use diapers so they don't have to miss a moment of the action..It was 20/20 years ago.

What you say is true, Most drivers use the leg bags, and drivers to sweat alot in the car as the temp from the header is extream. At the time that i was referancing, this driver was in USAC. But the issue is from the time that they leave their haller, and get to the green flag can be a long time with all the people in the pits. this has helped with the rules about people inthe pits but the press is quite a pain. the time tabel can be from 1 hour to 3 hours and they are pumping them selves full of liquid to prevent dehydration. Needless to say i would still watch the lower half of the drivers during the interviews.

The chick from spice girls, Baby spice was a admitted diaper wearer on stage and at home.. There used to be a clip posted on the net from a Uk tv show where she admited from time to time she like to relax in her nappy... But I haven't seen it in years and can't find it now..

Random! lol Maybe thats where she got her Spice Girl nickname :mf_swordfight: