LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know that everyone already knows about the whole thing where the members of Drive Shaft do the nappy advert. Anyway, this is kind of to do with that.

Well, because I am in England we are behind with the episodes. I don't normally watch Lost, but sometimes my brother (who is a big fan of the show) watches it downstairs, so I end up seeing little bits of it. Anyway today it was the nappy episode. And there was the bit at the beginning where Charlie is a little kid and then suddenly he is himself again and his brother is in a nappy. Well I looked up from the computer and was like 'What is he wearing?' to my brother.

My brother said 'Oh its a nappy'. And since I don't normally watch the show I assumed that the episode where they make the advert had already been on last week or something and that was why my brother had said it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

So I said to him 'Oh is that like from the advert they did' or something like that. And he had no idea what I was talking about because he hadn't heard about it. He didn't ask me how I knew about it when he is the one that is the big fan of the show.

Then when the advert bit came up, and I said that 'Oh that's weird' referring to something I was looking at on the computer. And he thought I was talking about the TV, so I said it was something on the computer. Then he said 'So you are saying that four grown men in nappies are normal?' and then I said 'Yeah' in a jokey sort of way. Then that was the end of the conversation.

I'm sorry if people reading this are thinking 'Yeah, so what was the point in you telling us that'. I just wanted to post it, even though it doesn't really have a point to it.

Well you've got to make sure you don't get paranoid Rachael, he may or may not know about your nappies. This doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I just hope he doesn't know, you gotta play it cool though.

I hope he doesn't know either. But I am a generally paranoid person anyway. Also, I know if someone told me not to do something (looking my screen name up on google) then I would be more intruiged and want to look even more.