LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have this amazing/weird dream and I thought I would like to share with all of you.

Hmm.....I think to goes like this:

I woke up in a crib! And I'm like, "um......Why am I a crib?!" I looked around and I realized im not in my own room. It's someone's baby play room which it looks quite nice and colorful. In my crib I have so much stuff animals that I like. Teddy Bears that are big and small and Disney plushness.
And then I saw a little mirror on a crib I look at it and...... There's me as a one and a half year old baby! I was so sunrised that I screamed and then I heard a man from another room saying "Are you alright baby girl?" I quickly got under the covers and pretend to sleep and then I heard a door squeaked open and footsteps coming over to my crib. "Hmm....honey? Are you sleeping?" The strange man asked as he caress my head.

"Hmm, could've sworn you were screaming....Anyways, Daddy's gonna have a visitor and I'm sure he will love to meet you so don't sleep for too long" And then he kissed my head and left. I quickly got up and was feeling confused....."Daddy? What visitor?? What kind of dream is THIS!?" So many questions in my mind; but I have to escape! So I tried to find the way to get out of this little cell. "If I was Tommy Pickles from Rugrats, how...." Then I saw a toy screw driver. I took it and able to get the crib open. I hopped down but then landed on a squeaky rubber duck. And then there's that voice again! "Baby girl? Are you up??"
"Crap!" I thought so I wobbled all the way to the closet and then the man came in..... I couldn't see his face but I know he's tall and has a big grin. "Oh, Lani! Where are you? Daddy's got a big surprise for you" He looked around, trying to find me and he saw a little screw driver on the floor that I escaped with. He chuckled and said "Uh oh......Looks like my little girl's being NAUGHTY!" And while his back is turned, I got out of the closet and head towards the exit. "Well good thing the visitor's on his way because he knows what to do with naughty little girls."
I wobbled as fast as i can with this thick white diaper on me out the door still looking back but then someone grabbed me and said, "GOTCHA!" I yelp and was picked up by the same man that was in the room. He has brown hair but it covered his eyes and I only see his huge wicked grin. I tried to cuss out at him and tell him to put me down but it came out in baby gibberish! "Aww, is my widdle girl cranky? Well don't worry I know someone that can turn that frown upside down" He carried me to a living and settled me down on the couch. I was too scared to move and then he said, "Oh my, I think the visitor is here...."
And right when i was about to rolled over, six tentacles appeared from his back and grabbed my little arms and legs. He then smiled and said, "Lani, I would like you to meet ME; the tickle monster! And since you're being so naughty, I, the Tickle Monster will have to punish you" With that said, he pulled up my shirt and gave me the BIG raspberry and started tickling my sides. I was laughing and giggling like crazy!

Then the other two tentacles are now tickling my feet and toes! "Kitchy kitchy koo, my ticklish widdle baby girl!" That baby talk!....Those tentacles! MY GOD!. I cried and laughed until I woke up. And then I'm like".....wow, best role-play dream ever"

Hope you guys enjoy my first story post. ;)

Edited by LittleLani96
mispelling
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My First ABDL dream Part 2:

Once again, I woke in a dream and just like before, I was in a crib. This time when I look up, there HE was, standing next to me and looking down at me. His sadistic smile had changed to a heart warming smile. I was not glad to see that TenTickle Monster...

"Good Morning, sweety! Did you sleep well?" He said as his hand was about to pet my right cheek but I pushes it away. "Awwww....sniff-sniff....Phew! What's that dirty wirty smell?!" He hold his nose playfully. I was blushing and shock to think that I made a stink in my diaper. "Hehe....Well time to change your diapey!" He said gleefully as he picked me up. 'WHAT?! Oh no! He would dare! I CAN'T HAVE HIM CHECK MY PRIVATES!' I thought to myself since I couldn't talk. So I shook rapidly in "Daddy's" grasp. "Whoa whoa! Such a Fussy one aren't cha?" Daddy chuckled and put me down. 'I am getting the heck out of this nightmare!' I cried and wobbled away when all of the sudden a tentacle grabbed me around my tummy and brought me over to Daddy. He then wagged his finger at me and said "No no no, Little Girl, I don't want you to go out in your wet stinky diapy" Daddy took me to the changing room and put me on the changing table. I was about to scream but then Daddy gently shoved a blue paci in my mouth and laughed, still holding me down with his dark slither tentacle.

"Don't worry hon. After your diapy is clean, we will eat breakfast and then were going shopping" 'Thats not what I'm worry about...What I worry about Is that a Male MONSTER is gonna see me naked!' I thought if only that monster can hear me. Daddy then took the tapes off and was about take off the diaper when suddenly, the door bell rang. "Oh my..." He quickly released me from his tentacle that went back into his back. "I'll be right back baby girl" He said as he pokes my belly and I squeaked. Daddy only chuckled and left the room.

I sighed of relief and I looked down at my diaper; feeling so embarrassed and humiliated. 'Oh god, I must be dreaming!' I thought as I threw the dirty Diaper in a trash. I grabbed a fresh diaper and a wipe. Good thing I've experienced changing a baby's diaper. I wiped my area and put on a new diaper. The diaper I'm wearing had a picture of butterflies; which is cute and I like cute things. Hehe... Wow...

I herd couple of noises outside of the room. 'Uh oh- I have to get out of here!' I climbed down the changing table and dashed out of the room. I ran through the hallway and out of the front door, but then that TenTickle Daddy swooped me up in the air. "Whoah! Where's a fire?! Hehe...". I only gave him a glare and sticked my tongue out and Daddy just ruffles my hair. He then Looked down at my fresh and smiled. "Well! How did ya--" His didn't get a chance to finish his sentence and we heard an raspy old women's voice. "Oh mi God! She is so ADORABLE!"

--To be continued...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 2