LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Girl!

I don't know how often people read these things, but I'm sorta a not-so-average little girl-type who's kinda wanting a mommy-type or big sister-type to look after her and diaper her and so on. I felt kinda weird putting myself down as an "Adult Baby" because I sorta think of myself more in the four-year-old or five-year-old range than a baby, but anyway. I've been interested in diapers for a bit as a result of my interest in ageplay and reparenting and stuff, so I thought I'd take a look here and see what was up.

Well, that's really all I've got, so, um, hi!

I don't know how often people read these things, but I'm sorta a not-so-average little girl-type who's kinda wanting a mommy-type or big sister-type to look after her and diaper her and so on. I felt kinda weird putting myself down as an "Adult Baby" because I sorta think of myself more in the four-year-old or five-year-old range than a baby, but anyway. I've been interested in diapers for a bit as a result of my interest in ageplay and reparenting and stuff, so I thought I'd take a look here and see what was up.

Well, that's really all I've got, so, um, hi!

Welcome to the site u will meet lots of friends here :)

Hi, Light Angel...

I can understand your wanting to be a diapered four or five year old instead of a baby. Kids that age can be more interesting, and, yes, a few are still in diapers. There are those with medical problems, and also those who have been willful enough to resist potty training.

Welcome to Daily Diapers. You'll be an interesting member of the group, I think.