LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hello, I've been on this site a couple of times but just recently today made an account :) hehe anyways, let me tell you a couple of things about me. Well for starters My name Is Kaitlyn, but I prefer to be called Katie. I am 18 years old. And I've been in diapers for over a year now. Last year I started because of a friend telling me about it and we shared the same daddy. But went our own ways when we graduated and they moved away. Since then I've been still doing the Adult baby life. And is currently looking for a daddy to share this life with me. For now I just want a online baby/daddy relationship but maybe sometime in the future we can take it to the real world. I love teddy bears. of course I my username says it all, KatieBear :) hehe. But yeah Can't wait to meet everyone. I'm also excited to meet some others interested in the same stuff I am. Can't wait to make so many new friends. Byeee :)

Woof! Glad to see you on the site. It's pretty fun around here, but it's not without its creepers skulking around. just be on look out for those. Hope you have a fun experience and if you need anything i'd be happy to help. ^w^ but in the meantime have a merry christmas if you are so inclined and stay dry (Also if so inclined. lol)