LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

Conner takes his attention from the movie to snuggle with Allibear as she drinks her bottle he smiles, Allibear really seams so contented now like she is for once comfortable with her life. Josh smiles at the two kids and gets up to clean the dishes and Conners Glass away once they are washed and dried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alli snuggles happily into Conner's chest and torso as she drinks. Soon after though, her eyes start gorwing heavy and her nursing slows before she finally falls asleep in his arms, snoring and sighing lightly.

As conner sees Allibear start to fall asleep he carefully takes the bottle from her making sure not to wake the sleeping toddler in his arms, he then stands up with Allibear craddled in his arms and takes her upstairs to her nursery. Once in the nursery he lays her in her toddler bed checks her diaper and finds it is still okay and then turns on the baby monitor before going downstairs.

Alli stirs lightly as she is being carried upstairs and then bring placed in her crib. Though she stays quiet and asleep for a few hours. Though, she has a bad dream once again, and wakes up scared and uncomfortable in a wet diapey, crying quietly for her daddy's comfort and love.

Josh hears the crying of his little baby girl and feels bad for her so he presses the talk button and coos to her before going upstairs to see what is wrong. Once he is in her nursery Josh lifts her from the crib and asks her "Sweetie was it bad dream again or just a wetties or messy dipee?" as he pulls her close to his chest to snuggle her he lightly bounces her to comfort her.

"I-it was a bad dream d-daddy." She wimpers, holding onto his shirt with smal fists. Though she didn't want to admit, but her diaper was wet as well. But all she wanted right now was so be in daddy's arms. Because he always knew how to make the bad things go away.

"I love you too daddy." Alli smiled, slipping her thumb into hwr mouth, sucking lightly on the soft flesh. She wiggled around and giggled during the changing process, being a silly little girl as Daddy tried changing her.

"I know you do sweetie and you will always be my little princess from now on I promise" Josh coos before starting on cleaning her with baby wipes which takes longer than it normally does as Allibear wriggles and giggles. He does not get mad at her and just plays along with her smiling at what a total toddler she has become.

All she can do is giggle softly. Soon though, her fun had stopped when Daddy finally got her rediapered. Though, she started up again when Conner appeared by the table and started tickling her.

Once Josh had his little baby diapered he redresses her just as Conner enters the room and walks over to his baby sister then starts tickling her as she starts to wriggle and giggle. Conner smiles at his little sister and asks her "Who is my little princess sis?".

"Can I have a baba or apple juice pleasies Conner?" She askes ever so politely, laying her head lightly on his shoulder and then pointing to on of her binkies on the table. "Can I have it please?" She askes quietly.

"Yes anything for my baby princess sis" Conner says before kissing her forehead and then follows Josh downstairs being careful with Allibear in his arm cooing too her. Once he is downstairs Josh goes and makes the bottle while Conner sits down with Allibear and hands her a pink hello kitty binky and then kisses her on her forehead.

Conner smiles at his little sister when she rawrs at him along with poking him it makes him giggle at how cute Allibear is. Josh bring the bottle in and hands it to conner before he sits next to them both, Conner takes the bottle thanking Josh for making it for Allibear and he removes Allibears binkie and slips the bottle into her open mouth while cooing to her.

Alli giggles along with Conner, heing nothing but happy. As Josh comes in and smiled at her daddy before again returning her attention to the bottle being passed to Conner. She smiles and happily takes the bottle, suckling contenly.

Conner cuddles Allibear in his lap and smiling as just how much of a cute baby princess she is. Josh watches Allibear drink her bottle thinking about how proud of her he is. Conner carries on cooing at Allibear and kisses her forehead before asking her "How about we go to the zoo sweetie?".

• 2 weeks later...

Alli nodded and giggled happily. She slipped we thumb into her mouth and started rambling off little comments and facts to Conner about animals and her favourites and such as Daddy was packing her diaper bag.