LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

"Can I have milk in a sippy please daddy?" Alli asks him sweetly. She thanks him and takes a long drink before eating again. As she's eating she accidently puches her plate and a slice on pizza on the floor, breaking he plate and slpattering the pizza everywhere. "Oopsies...." She says quietly and nervously.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh gets a sippy of milk for his little princess smiling as he hands it to her saying "Yes sweetie as you are such a good little girl". When she drops the plate and pizza Josh smiles and says "Oh well sweetie maybe we should get you plastic plates" and hands her the pizza box with her pizza Conner holds the Pizza box for her.

Alli gave a smal nod and and a giggle. "I'm sowwy daddy." She said cutely before taking anouther smal slice of pizza and then reaching to put the box back on the table and sits back. Feeling ful and sitting patiently. Sipping at her milk and listening to Daddy and Conner.

Josh and Conner smile at Alli as she is being so cute. "Daddy and Conner knows you are but it was only a accident sweetie" Josh explains and once he and Conner had finished eating there Pizza they clean up the mess and makes sure the broken plate is cleaned up so Alli can not hurt herself and all while she is still in her highchair. Once cleaned up and Alli has finished eating Conner unbuckles her and carries her in to the living room and seats her in his lap.

"Okay sweetie pie I just thought that you was tired thats all sweetie princess" Conner explains to Allibear while cuddling and kissing he turns on Blues clues to take her mind off feeling tired. He knew she would probably fall asleep soon anyway.

The tired little girl shook her head quickly before snuggling into Conner's lap and laid her head on his chest. She focusses her attentionf on the moving pictures on the screen. Her eyes start drooping and she lets out cute little yawns. Alli is fighting the last wave of sleep that is washing over her as Daddy comes and sits next to them on the couch. With little energy, she reaches for Josh, wanting to be in her Daddy's lap when finally falling asleep.

Conner was enjoying the affection of the little princess until she starts getting fidgety in his lap he passes her over to Josh who sitting next to Conner takes Alli in his lap he cuddles her while allowing Conner to cuddle him too as he wanted Conner to feel like he was at home here. Josh coos over his baby girl princess until his little Allibear princess falls asleep in his arm he whispers to Conner "I know your a big boy but just to let you know that does not mean you have to go without comforting affection.

Alli snuggled herself into Josh's lap and she was soon out like a light. She held onto her daddy's shirt lightly and her gently balled fists. She was calmly nursing on her binky while her breathing was nice and quiet and even.

Josh smiled looking down at his sleeping baby princess Allibear she looked so peaceful and at ease with herself. Josh was snuggling to two kids one in each arm Conner was full of joy at Allibear princess looking so at peace with her world for once.

Alli squirmed in her sleeo and was restless. Making it clear that she needed the crib and to go to bed for the night. Not just napping in Josh's arms. Though that provided just as much security and comfort, the little girl still needed to wiggle room that a bed provided.

When Allibear seamed to be fidgeting in his arms Josh decides to take Allibear upstairs to her crib. Conner gets up and goes upstairs with Josh and Alli to tuck her into her new crib, once she is settled in Conner kisses her forehead and whispers "ni ni sweet dreams I love you Allibear princess". Josh kisses her forehead and tells her sweet dreams that he also loves her before tucking her in and turning on the baby monitor and the night lights and turning the main light off. The baby monitor has two way voice and video communication so they can talk if she gets scared, Conner and Josh go downstairs and turn on the monitor then keep checking it as they watch TV.

The tired girl falls right back to sleep once her head hit the pillow. She slept very soundly. The only time she made a peep was when she wet herself and stirred.etting out small whimpers before settling back down and sleeping through the rest pf the night. And even into late morning.

Josh and Conner though out the night check on Alli though the night taking it in turn going to bed at 11pm getting up at 9am Josh checks on Alli seeing her still asleep he leaves and goes downstairs on his own. Conner is still asleep until he wakes up at 11am once up and dressed he goes and checks on Alli seeing her awake he lowers the crib side and lifts her up cuddling her before asking "Morning sweetie did you sleep well?".

Alli rollsaround and stretches. As she shifted in her cold and clammy diaper, a pout comes to her face as she sits up. Though this fact quickly subsides when she sees her disguarded binkie. With a lottle smile she reached for in a slips it into her awaiting mouth. She reaches up and rubs the sleep from her eyes and grabs for her blakie, pulling in to her cheek and rubbing the soft fabric. Soon after she has woken up, Conner walks in. The little girl's face lights up with a huge smile as she started bouncing excitedly. "Conner! Conner!" She mumbles from behind the pacifier shield. As she is lifted into his arms, she replies in a big nod and wraps her arms ariund his neck. "Yeth!" She finally squeeks. A cute lisp brought out due to the rubber in her mouth.

"Yes that is my name" Conner says with a little giggle, he lifts Allibear from the crib and lays her down on the changing mat and proceeds to start changing her by undressing her out of her sleeper. He slowly untapes her diaper and gets a few wipes out of the wipe warmer and starts to clean her up while cooing to her, "My little princess baby sister? Oh yes you are oh yes yes you are Princess Allibear". Once he has cleaned her diaper area and powdered it he grabs one of the princess diapers and tapes it on her with a lot of care making sure he tapes it snugly into place. Conner lifts her from the changing table and cuddles her closely to him and takes her to the closet to choose a dress for her to wear once they chose the pink sun dress with a little frilly hem line and dresses her in it before saying "Oh what a very cutie little princess you are lil sis".

The girl was nothing bit a ball og energy and giggles. She wiggled around on the changing table and through the whole changing process. Alli lept nodding and giggling along with Conner's cooing and cute comments. Once she is dry again, she can hear the diaper start crinklimg loudly with every small move she makes. Though, she just keeps smiling, not really paying any mind to it. Alli cooperates and helps Conner dress her by lifting her arms and reaching for the sky. "Thank you Conner!" Alli vhirps happily before turning and scampering out of tje room and skipping down the stairs. Her blankie following close behind as the majority of the fabric is being drug along the ground. Alli tottles into the living room and flops down on the couchbefore flipping through the DVR movies. Shefinally selects Bolt. And soon, her short attention is focused on the animated movie.

Conner smiles and responds "Your welcome sweetie" then follows her downstairs telling Josh that they are in the living room before sitting next to her and cuddling her as they watch the movie. Josh makes the breakfast taking it in to the living room once it is ready he takes it in and places Alli's and Conner's food on the coffee table along with a bottle of Juice for Alli and a glass of juice for Conner. "Sweetie do you want daddy to feed you while you watch the movie?" Josh asks his baby princess as Conner thanks Josh and starts eating his food while watching the movie.

• 1 month later...

Alli gives a very unfoccused nod in reply to Josh as her main attention stays on the movie. As she is being fed, though, she manages to make herself very messy but still doesn't pay any mind to that fact.

(sorry about my absence. I've been going through some things lately. But I'm back now! :D)

Alli keeps her major foccuss on the movie. But finally, she breaks away and giggles at her Daddy's remark before opening her mouth wider and happily eats her breakfast. Between bites saying how silly daddy is or letting giggles sneak out. After a bit, she looks over and pokes Conner in the tummy, giving light giggles. "Conner you're messy." she sayd with a smile.

Josh giggles feeding his Allibear little princess before saying "Well I think it was a good idea to put a bib on you Allibear princess" and kisses her forehead. Conner giggles as Allibear pokes his tummy a bit and replies to her teasing "Well maybe but so are you Allibear princess" he smiles then kisses her forehead. Once Josh finishes feeding her Conner takes Allibear in to his lap taking hold of the bottle and feeding it to Allibear while cooing to her "I love my little Allibear princess and what a cutie she is".