LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

Josh slaps her leg as she tries to get free from him "What did I tell you little girl right now you are heading towards being treated like a 3 year old currently your now to be treated as a 5 year old" he says. Standing up the little girl in his lap he takes her to the toilet and sits her on it and tells her "Stay there and go potty like a good little girl".

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh gets annoyed as Alli gets up off the toilet after he had sat her on it, he tried to stop her but he sees her go into her room then hear another door open and close. Josh upon hearing her go to her room causes Josh to go in to her room and into her closet, "Get back on the potty I am not playing games with you" Josh says to her and notices a puddle at her feet. Josh looks at Alli "What do you have to say for yourself little girl?".

Alli sits as still as her trembling body will let her. But, none the less, Josh opens her clost door. "No! I'm staying here!" She yells, until he points out the puddle of pee around her, just noticing she wet herself. "I-i...I..." She stammered before tearing up again. Not knowing what else to do, she lets her thumb subconsiously find its way to her mouth, right the in front of Josh. Looking like now even more like the scared 3 year old she was acting the part of. As Josh took the opportunity to lightly tease her in her vulnerable state.

"You are nothing but a toddler in a big girl's body aren't you Allibear? I think you need looking after sweetie because you seem unable to look after your own needs sweetie pie" Josh says in a voice reserved for talking to toddlers. Josh picks Alli up and holds her in his arms "Poor widdle girl got scared and wetties didn't you sweetie?" he asks, "I guess we should get you bathed and into clean clothing so you no get a bad rash. Josh carries her to the bathroom kissing her forehead and cooing to her and starts running a bubble bath.

All the girl could do at this point was bury her now beet-red face in the crook between Josh's shoulder and neck and let the tears fall down her face. Having no fight left in her. Josh had beaten her. And she didn't know what he had in store for her after the bath. Since she was now to be treated like a three year old. Would he put her in diapers? Would he change her room to a nursery? All these thought ran through her mind as Josh sat her down on the toilet to run her bath.

"Don't worry Allibear we will soon get you nice and clean and I think we go shopping for a new nursery what you say?" Josh asks the little girl now naked sitting on the toilet. "I think we need to get you pull-ups and a toddler potty and see if you are ready for potty training if not we will have to put you in diapers then" Josh says as the bath is ready so he turns the water off and lifts Alli from the toilet and placing her gently into the warm bubbly water. Once Josh has Alli settled in the water he gets to work washing her from head to foot cooing to her.

All Ai can do is sit there as she lets Josh wash her body. With having no apparent respect for herself left, her thumb finds its way to her lips again, and stays there all through her bath. Though the water was nice and warm, and Josh's gentle touches felt very soothinf, Alli couldn't get her mind off of the fact that she was no longer 17, but three. And she would have to sleep in a crib and most likely wear diapers. "Will I get used to it?" She asks very quietly, her thumb still planted in her mouth, not looking up at Josh.

"You will sweetie and you might even like the attention, no responsibilities and playing with toys" Josh answers when asked by Alli. "Allibear sweetie I promise to try make this really fun for you" Josh explains wanting Alli to see this as a chance to bond with him, once cleaned from head to toe being as gentle as he can. "Sweetie do you want to play in the water or do you want me to dry and dress you?" he asks.

"D-does this mean......you're d-daddy?..." She asks looking up at him now. After a while, she looks back down at her feet and says, "I want out." having a very 'spaced off tone to her voice. Her small body starts to tremble and shiver as she is lifted from the warm water and out into the cold air in the bathroom.

"Would Allibear like me to be daddy to her?" Josh asks her in a cooing voice. Josh gets Alli out of the bath and wraps her in a towel getting to work gently drying her off. "Allibear do you need the potty before I get you dressed sweetie pie?" he asked her cuddling her as he dried her off. "Sweetie I want to love and care for you the way I should of from the start" he tells her.

Alli blushes deeply and give him a small nod. Then falling against him once she was wrapped in the towel, resting her head on his shoulder. "no i don't need to potty." She said quietly. Not wanting any more embarrassment for the time being. "I-i know you do, Josh. I will try to let you." She said giving him a small smile.

Josh enjoying the cuddle making sure Alli is fully dry before carrying her to the spare room and gets to work dressing her in pink disney princess panties, pink my little pony top and a yellow skirt. "How would you like your hair sweetie?" Josh asks her hoping that giving her some choices might keep her on his side though out.

Josh smiles replying "Okay Allibear by cute little girl" before tying her hair gently into a ponytail, he lifts her up cuddling her. "Allibear I need to get you toys and nursery items so should we go to the toy store or get them online?" he asks wanting his little girl's input.

Josh lifts her in to a carry snuggles kissing her forehead he carries her into his office and turns on his laptop then sits Allibear in his lap. Once the laptop is fully booted up and loaded up Josh loads the browser up and browses to a few nursery supply sites letting Alli choose all she wants "Allibear choose all you want the nursery will be of your choosing and also sweetie do you want sippy cups or bottles or both? Also why you are there you might as well have a look to see if you can see what toys interest you." he asks her cuddling her while she uses the laptop.

Alii wiggles around and gets comfy on his lap as he pulls up the sites. As she's scrolling a Disney theme catches her eyes. She looks it over and sees all of the movies and characters. With Peter Pan and Lion King and all the princesses. "I want that one." She announces excitedly, pointing to the picture on the scree. Too excitedly though for a teen picking out a nursery set. When asked about bottles or sippies, she blushes and says, "bottles." To quickly get off that topic, she clicks on the toys tab on that same website, and scrolls through the hundred of toys. She finally stops at the stuffed animals and looks through them all slowly.

"Awww I think it is so cute for my little Allibear, add everything to the cart you want and daddy will buy it then afterwards we can go to the toy store sweetie" Josh says to her still cuddling and cooing to her so she relaxes and feels safe. "Do you want to wait until the toy store for getting your binkies or buy them now?"

"Okay...daddy." She blushed brought her thumb back to her mouth She snuggles into him and starts adding hings to the cart. Deciding against going out to the toy store and just buying everything online. "D-do you think I could wear....d-diapers instead?" She asked, more open to the idea of diapers verses the pull-ups and training potties. Before she clicked off, she ordered some picifiers and bottles and then pulled up the diaper tab, waiting shyly for her new daddy's answer.

"Good girl Allibear daddy loves you sweetie" Josh says. In reply to to Allibear's question "I thought you might like having pull-ups better but if my little girl would rather have pampers or luvs or huggies then that is okay with daddy, just add them to the cart with everything else also sweetie the bed sets and curtains you need 3 sets and a stroller too". Josh snuggles and kisses his Allibear as she does her shopping before asking "Does my Allibear little princess need a crib or toddler bed?" he then coos to her. Once she has finished he without a second thought to look at the cost he pays for the items and chooses the next day delivery option.

Alli gives him a small smile and added a few cases of pampers to the cart, the nursery set with a crib, answering Josh's question, and some sets of bed spreads that are princess. Along with a pink stroller. As Josh pays gor everything, she snugglws into his chest and nods to the idea of having a room closer to Josh. "Yes daddy." She says with a small giggle. She is about to say something else when her tummy growls very loudly, screaming to be fed.

Once finished on the computer he closes the lid of his laptop to put it in sleep mode. When his baby girls tummy rumbles he asks her "Otoh it sounds like theres a lion cub in Allibears tummy, when did my Allibear eat a lion cub? What would you like for lunch?". Josh carry snuggles Allibear princess downstairs going slowly and carefully. Once in the Kitchen he waits for her to decide.

"My little princess Allibear can have chicken nuggets if she likes" Josh says kissing her cheek and placing her down on the floor, he asks "Do you want to colour in at the table or watch cartoons while I make lunch?". Josh didn't mind which one she chose because either way he knew she would have fun, Josh gets out the chicken nuggets and places them on a cooking tray before preheating the oven while he is waiting for Allibear to make her mind up.