LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

"Your welcome my little princess baby girl" Josh replies to Alli with a proud smile that only a parent can have, he watches his baby girl drink her drink worried that because of the hot weather she might be dehydrated. Josh sees there is a shaded area so guides Conner over to the shaded area of the Elephant area where Josh opens the strollers parasol to make sure his little girl stays cool. Conner smiles at his little sister as she is enjoying watching the Elephants in there enclosure, when she drops her bottle he picks it up grabs a sterilising wipes and wipes the half full bottle before handing it back to his little sister "There you go sweetie you still have more drink left" he says. Conner goes into the diaper bag and pulls out Alli's plushie handing it to her before kissing her forehead and saying "I love you Allibear".

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alli shakes herself from the daze and takes the bottle, taking a long drink and putting it in the little cup holder. The little girl hugs her lamb tightly and watches the elephants with awe. Then over in the corner she sees two little baby elephants playing with each other. Locking trunks and tooting back and forth. All Alli can do its giggle and watch them. "Daddy! Lookie! The baby ephalants are playin'!" She said excitedly, pointing over to the corner. Her attention though was short lived because we little tummy started growling and rawring, wanting lunch.

Josh watches the elephans with his little girl smiling but he also keeps an eye on his little girl as the fact it is a very hot day has him on high aleart that Alli might get sick. "Yes baby they are almost as cute as a little princess I think we all know" Josh says playfully giggling and kneels down checking on Alli to make sure she is ok when he sees her bottle is half way finished he feels releaved. Josh asks Alli and Conner if they are hungry, Conner nods "I know I am so lunch is good by me and Alli sweetie are you hungry too?" still watching the elephants in amazement.

• 2 weeks later...

Alli pulled herself from her content gaze and nods at Daddy. Her tummy once again answering with her. She grabs her bottle and begins drinking again, waving bye-bye to the elephants as the three walk away. Alli looks up and Conner "can we see the ephelants again before we leave?" She asks sweetl, really liking these animals in particular.

"Yes of course we can see the elephants once more before we go but for now its time to get some yummy foodies little sis" Conner replies while pushing Alli's stroller to the food hall. Josh lets Conner lead the way following his lead asking them both "What do you want to eat? I think I will have a burger and fries" after Alli replies Conner answers "I think the same as you but also a big bottle of spring water too".

Alli smiles happily to both answers. She can smell the food as the walk into the building. Alli wants what any little kid would want.

"Can I have chicken strips Daddy?" She asks, looking up at him. Once he answers Alli starts looking around at all the animals painted on the walls. There are lions and tigers and bears and penguins and elephants and mokeys and so many others that the little girl can't count them all!

As Conner and Josh can smell the food little Alli asks the question as Josh takes her from the stroller and carries her in his arms before answering "Yes of course you can princess". Conner parks the stroller before catching up with Josh and Alli noticing that she is having fun looking as the brightly coloured walls with animal painting on them, "Josh if you want I will get a table with Alli and you get hers and your food then go and get my own afterwards" Conner asks. Josh reponds "Okay thank you Conner that will be nice" before handing over Alli to Conner gently.

Alli doesn't pay much mind to all that's going on around her, she is still focussed on whatever little girls are focussed on. That is until she was in Conner's arms and he was pushing the stroller over to an empty table. She looked behind her to see that Daddy hadn't disappeared. Luckily for her he was just in line getting their food. Once Alli was able to draw her attention back to the things round her. Soon though, her tummy starts growling again and this time it starts to hurt quite a bit. And Alli is starting to get fussy from that and tired due to the excitement of the day.

Josh waits in line getting the food for both his little Alli princes and himself which seams to take forever but soon he has there food and finds Alli and Conner taking the food and drinks over. Conner sits down and cuddles Alli in his lap while they wait for Josh Conner tries to keep Alli's mind of her hungry but not doing well until Josh returns. Conner sits Alli next to her daddy before going off to get his food mean while Josh starts to give Alli her food also pouring her drink into her sippy replacing the lid and kissing her forehead "There you go princess eat up then you can go play for a bit before we see the Elephans once more then home for nap".

Despite Conner's attempts to calm the little girl down but it wasn't working. Alli wasn't throwing a really tantrum or even crying too hard. She was just hungry and fussy and tired. And she didn't realize it but she was in need of a diaper change. When Josh sat back down she calmed a little but soon tried crawling into his lap, wanting to be with Daddy.

Josh soon sees that his little princess is fussy and tired so allows her into his lap cuddling her he feeds her while also eating his own food. Conner waits in line for his turn and gets what he wanted paying for his food and sitting back down to eat. Once they was all done Josh takes Alli into his arms and carries her and the diaper bag to the baby changing room cooing to her.

Alli snuggles into Daddy's lap and eats as he feeds her her food. Once she's done she starts yawning and rubbing her eyes as she is carried into the bathroom to be changed. As she is laid down, the tuckered out little girl slips her thumb into her mouth and started drifting off to sleep. Once she is all nice and dry, she doesn't even notice when she is put back into her stroller and taken back out to the car.

Josh soon has his little girl all fresh and clean in a new diaper mean while Conner goes and uses the bathroom before washing his hands and meeting Josh and Alli outside the changing room. Connor takes Alli into his arms gently and snuggles her closely before placing her into the stroller once more buckling her in and then following Josh to the exit pushing the stroller. Once out of the Zoo Conner takes Alli from the stroller and then seats her into her car seat before getting in himself and sitting next to her, Josh returns the stroller and gets the deposit back before getting in the car and driving them home.

• 1 month later...

The little girl only slightly stirs as she is put into the car and buckled in. And she slept through the whole drive home, just simply worn out due to all of the excitement of the day.

She only stirred once again when she was taken from her seat and carried upstairs to be put into her crib, sleeping for several hours after that.

~~~~

I am so sorry for my absence. I've had a lot of personal issues and things that I needed to figure out and take care of. I'm actually still in the process of getting everything all worked out so I probably won't be online as often as I used to be. But I will surly pop on when I can.

And I also hope you still would like to continue this role play with me. If not I completely understand why. :)

Thank you.

Once home Josh carries his little princess upstairs to her nursery carefully placing her in her crib so she can sleep. Josh smiles at his sleeping daughter and all the fun they had today it was just like old times when he was 'uncle' Joshy to her.

After a few short hours, Alli starts to slowly wake up, only to be met with a cold and wet diaper. Though this time she doesn't cry for Josh or Conner. She just simply lays back and thinks about how things have changed so much.

She is startled from her thoughts though when Conner does come in to check on her.

~~~

Oh it's alright. And thank you. c:

Brilliant! I really like this role play as well.

While Alli is sleeping Josh and Conner talk with one another catching up on things and Josh telling him how greatful for Conner's help he has been. After a few hours Conner volenteers to check on Alli so he heads upstairs to her.

The little girl nuzzles herself Conner's arms and simply nodded to both questions, letting out a small yawn.

She finds herself fiddling with the collar of his shirt as he carried her over to the changing table and laid her down.

Conner snuggles his little sister as they walk to the changing table once they are there he gently lays her down undressing her while smiling in a brothly manner and cooing too her. Once he has her undressed he then he lifts her legs and removes her used diaper throwing it in trash and then placing a clean one under her before cleaning her with baby wipes.

• 5 months later...

The young girl laying on the changin table found herself day dreaming. Her thoughts were still focussed on the events of the past week. Sure it was a great thing; she was so carefree and having the funest of times. But, she allowed herself to come to the realisation that she was 17, and having her diaper changed by one of her old friends. And suddenly, a concoction of emotions came bubbling up to the surface. She didn't scream or cry as they feelings set themselves deep within her body, she simply lay there. She didn't want this to be happening right now. She didn't want this to be happening, not right now. She wanted her old life back. Granted, she had learned her lesson and how what she was doing was ruining her life. But she wanted to finish school, she wanted to go to college and have a life, not be stuck in diapers with her legal guardian and friend how she was starting to form a crush over.

By the time she was snapped from her daze, she had already been changed and redressed. Alli looked down to her clothing and then back up to Connor. In the most adult sounding, serious voie she could muster, she spoke. "Can I have jeans and a t-shirt instead?" Even the sentence she said was barely above a whisper as she looked to the boy in front of her.

-

Alright, it's been what...a year? Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I would try to make excuses but I'm sure you don't want to hear them.

Anyway, if you're still up for continuing this one, then I am as well! Though, my replies might be spread out seeing as I literally have no time anymore. Though, I will try to post befor this time next year. XD