LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

"Ohh. Okay Daddy." She says smiling. Alli pulls her blankie up close and nods shyly to needind a change. "Yes daddy. And I do wanna help you. When is everything we ordered gonna get here?" She asked sweetly as Josh lead her to his room to be changed.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh takes Allibears hand and leads her into his hand and leads her into his room and lays her down on his bed "How did you sleep sweetie?" he asks before replying to her question "It will be here at 4pm sweetie and while the workmen are here would you like t take a nap in here or play downstairs?". Josh gets to work changing Alli into a clean diaper once again using wipes and powder to stop her getting a rash.

She rubbed her eyes again and yawned. "I slept good daddy." She smiles at him. "I wanna go play downstairs!" She said excitedly. As Daddy started to clean her up she started shivering and whined softly, "Dadddyy that's cooold." She fidgetted as she was wiped clean and rediapered. Once she was taped up, she jumpped up off the bed and ran downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for daddy to join her.

"I am glad to hear sweetie I worry about your sleeping. Awww sorry about the cold wipe sweetie daddy will have to get a wipe warmer for you then" Josh replies. "What about the bedroom sweetie?" He says giggling at her short attention span and follows her downstairs.

Alli snuggles into Josh and thinks for a minute. "Hmmm...I wanna play..hide and seek daddy! Please?" She askednas sweetly and poitely as she could. She already knew the perfect place to hide and started bouncing on his knee in excitment. Seeing as this game was always her favourite when she was little.

As he starts counting, Alli runs down the hallway and the the basement staircase. She quietly tromps down the carpeted stairs and into the basement. It was very cluttered and there were millions of places to hide. She finally settled on a corner where all of her old toys and things elwere. She nuzzled herself into a nook right as she heard Josh's footsteps upstairs.

"Ready or not here I come, I'm coming to get you oh yes I am" Josh says as he starts looking around downstairs before looking around upstairs not finding her anywhere he tries the basement and keeps staying in a very cooing voice "Here I come and I am going to get you".

Josh hears Alli giggling and grabs her giggling himself pulling her into a snuggle carry he decides to look though the old boxes "Hey sweetie daddy has got a idea lets sort though these boxes and see if there is anything we can use and that you want from them?" he asks.

"Okay!" She replies excitedly. She starts peeking through the boxes and finds her old stuffed animals and dolls. Some of her young baby toys. Sse also finds a box filed woth photo albums and envolopes filled with loose pictures. All of her and her parents before they passed away. She reached into the box an

"Sweetie everything of yours and your parents is here including all the photo albums, I was going to give them to you next year as part of your xmas presents but now you fond it then you can have them now" Josh tells Alli before leaning down and kissing her forehead. "Allibear I want you to be happy and am willing to let you live here as long as your want to and be my little girl fpr as long as you want" Josh explains. He helps Alli sort though the boxes and finds nursery posters and asks "Sweetie how about these for your nursery?".

She smiles and puts everything back in the box. "I'll wait for them." She says looking at Josh. She gives him a smile and goes back, looking through the boxes. "Thank you Josh." Not knowing what else to say to that. Her mind is quickly drawn away by the pictures. "Yeah. They're cute." Alli replies unfolding

"Okay Allibear whatever you want sweetie now lets get you back upstairs so you can play while the workmen set up your nursery" Josh says hearing the door bell and carrying snuggling Allibear upstairs he lets her on to the couch and goes answer the door. "Hello you must be here to set up the nursery?" Josh asks the men and leads them to the spare room that will soon be your nursery.

Alli gets comfprtable on the couch before turning on the tv to cartoons. After a while though, she starts getting hungry and wanders upstairs to the spare room. She was going to ask for a snack but Josh was busy with the workers. Os she went to get it herself, Not wanting to disturb everyone's work. She pours herself a bottle of juice and makes herself a sandwich before going ck to the cpuch, right a Josh was coming downstair to check on her.

Josh helps the work men build the crib, changing table and playpen before leaving them to finish painting the walls a light princess pink. Josh goes downstairs to check on Alli and sees she has made her own food then replies "Hi princess Allibear, you could of asked me to make food for you sweetie pie. But daddy is happy that you made your own good girl". "What do you wanna do once the workmen are finished?" Josh asks his special little princess.

"Oh, I didn't wanna bug you Daddy. You were wokong." She said looking up at him. " I wanna go play in my room when they are done!" Alli said excitedly. Jumping up and reacjing her arms up to Josh. She slipped her thumb into her mouth as she was picked up. "Can we go downstairs and get my old toys?" She asked around her finger.

"You would not of been bugging me though sweetie it would of been a nice break. Well sweetie we won't be able to play in there right away because the paint needs 2 hours to dry but we can play in here if you like? Yes we can sweetie lets go now" Josh says with Alli in his arms cuddling her closely to his side as he taking her downstairs to the basement to search for her old toys. Once in the basement He shands her on her feet gently and hands her one of her pacifiers he then says "Here you go sweetie after all you are going to need both hands free".

"Oh, okay." She said as they went downstairs. Alli took the binkie and replaced her thb with is before going through the same boxes they did before the workers came. She pulled out the box with all her plushies and dolls and things and put it dowon on the floor. Ahe also grabbed some of the baby toys she had had for 'just in case' reasons. "I want these ones." She said lto Josh from behind her binkie.

Josh smiled at his baby girl enjoying herself looking though the boxes and getting the toys she wanted out the boxes and behind her, Josh only helped her when she ask for help as he was busy putting the items she wanted in to new boxes ready to take upstairs to the living room so she can play there until it is bath and bedtime. "Sweetie you are welcome t have any toys you want and I got you a night light too for your nursery and also a baby monitor so you can wake me if you need me in the night" he explains to her.

"Oh okay daddy. Like for if I have bad dreams again?" She asked him. Once everything she wanted were into new boxes, she picked one up and carried it upstairs as Josh was carrying the other ones. Once they were upstairs the workers were coming down to the living room to talk to Josh. As the men were talking someone knocked on the door. Alli went to answer it and opened the dopr to meet Conner.

Alli quickly took the pacifier that was in her mouth out amd started blushing uncontrollably. "Uh...Y-yeah, sure...i guess." she stammered and stepped aside, gesturing Conner into the house. She followed behind him as he went over to Josh as the workers were leaving. "D-daddy, Conner's here." She said and shyly walked over and stood next to her daddy.

"Okay Daddy." She says. After he leaves, she sees Conner open his arms. After a second, she hestantly walks over and snuggles into the hug. "Okay.." She replies to him about being shy. She is caught be surprize though when he takes her binkie and places it back in her mouth. She