LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

"Sweetie it will be okay I promise you daddy will protect you sweetie it's daddies job to look after his baby and make sure she is okay and well loved." Josh explains to Alli because he did not see what was wrong with this store and did not want to drive to the only other one that is on the other side of town. "Well aren't you a clever little princess remembering all daddies list" He says smiling and cuddling Alli in his arms once they are out the car and Josh has locked it up. Josh coos rubbing Allibears back "Daddy loves his little Allibear princess, yes he does, oh yes he does baby princess". Once inside the store Josh decides it is best to keep Alli in his arms as they go though the isles Josh asks Alli to make her choices.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"O-okay." She stammered very nervously. That feeling went away quickly though once she was placed on her daddy's hip. She kept giggling and blushing shyly. Keeping her head laid on his shoulder the whole time. As they enter the store she quickly gets fidgity and anxious. She just burries her head in Josh's shoulder until they get to the baby isles. That's when she made the extremely smart decision to pick her head up and look around. At the end of the isle was Conner; an 18 year old boy that hung around with her group of friends all the time. Nobody really liked him because he was mean and was always picking on and teasinf them. Especially Alli. Conner picked his head up an

Josh carries his baby girl into the store and walks first to the pacifiers and bottles where they walk past Conner one of Alli's so called friends. When Alli walks past Conner looks up after restocking the shelf’s he thought he saw Alli so calls her name "Alli is that you? What you doing here and why are you being carried like a baby?". Josh snuggles Alli into him cooing softly rubbing her back he replies to Conner "Who might you be? Yes it is Alli and we are here to buy a few items not that it is your business, just to let you know if theres any trouble I will call the manager". Conner replies "The name is Conner sir and I did not mean to scare you or your daughter my friend Alli, may I have a word with Alli sir please?". Josh nods his head gently placing Alli on the ground replying to Conner "I will wait here but don't be too long". Conner holds out his hand for Alli to take and he takes her to one side "Alli sweetie can you please be honest are you here to buy items for yourself? I won't tell anyone I promise and sorry I used to tease you" he asks and explains.

Alli clung to Josh with no aval. As they were talking she was hoping that they would just walk away and the whole thing would be over. But of course she was wrong and Josh put her on the floor in front of Conner. She says a few choice words under her breath and looks at the floor. As Conner keeps pushing on the question she finally gives in and looks up at him. "Y-yes....Th-that's why we're here." She stammers. "And why should I believe you on that? You always made stupid remarks and laughed at me." She said defensivly. "You were always just a dick to me." She whipsers so Josh won't hear.

"Alli I am so sorry about that yes I was a total Jerk but I want to make it up to you please try to trust me and I will repay that trust" Conner explains pleading with her. "Alli look if you make a fuss with your dad he will get me sacked and if I lose this job I will be homeless so let me be nice to you please" Conner tells her and picks her up on to his hip carry snuggling her to Josh. "Sir please let me help you shop I would like to carry little Alli princess here if she will allow me to" Conner says to Josh. Josh answers Conner "Well if princess Allibear allows you it is okay by me either way I would certainly want your help please". "Well lets start with the Pacifiers and bottles so Allibear which ones do you want?" Josh asks her.

"Okay that is fine I will let you down" Conner replies before putting her down on the floor kissing her forehead, Once she is standing up Josh lifts her on to his hip cuddling her once she picks the pacifiers and bottles she wants Conner takes them and puts them in the basket. They then go to the baby blankets to choose a blankie "Okay Allibear sweetie which blankies do you like?" Josh asks. Conner then follows them to the baby blankets isle.

Alli gives a small smile as they went to the next isle which was diapers. She become very shy when she was making decisions. She finally pointed to a package of sesame street ones and princess ones. As Conner added them to the cart she buried her face in Josh's shoulder. Suddenly she froze and felt a sudden and very strong urge to potty. She started wiggling and fidgeting in her daddy's arms. Too shy and scared to say something in front of Conner. But unfortunately, it was too late anyway...

When they walked to the next isle and looked at the diapers Conner noticed his friend was becoming shy so he whispers in her ear "Alli there is no need to be shy sweetie", Once Alli chooses the sesame street and princess diapers without making a seen Conner places them in the cart. Josh and Conner see Alli burying her head and wriggling in Josh's arms after awhile Josh feels her getting wet so grabs a diaper from the cart and takes her to the family bathroom to change her. Once inside Josh locks the door and sits Alli down on the changing table looking in to her eyes and asking "Sweetie I want you to be honest did you wet because you can not hold long enough to tell me or was you to shy to tell daddy because of Conner?"

All Alli could do now was cry into Josh's chest. She was so humiliated and scared. She didn't know what to do she she kept repeating 'sorry' over and over again to Josh as they made their way to the bathroom. Once she was sat on the chamging table she started crying a little harder. "I-It was b-both daddy. I-i'm s-sorryyy." She sobed as her daddy proceeded to clean her up and diaper her.

In the family bathroom Josh was trying to comfort his little girl he coos "Sweetie daddy knows that little girls have accidents all the time this is why we are here to get my little princess her diapers so when she has an accident it stays hidden". Josh gently lays her down telling her to keep still and he will soon get her into a nice clean diaper and out of her wet clothes and that daddy loves her and is not mad. Josh lifts Alli's dress to start changing her which stayed dry then he gets to work changing his little princess, he pulls down the soaked panties and throws them away into the trash can. Josh then lifts her up like he would a baby when changing a diaper sliding it under her and then using baby wipes to clean her skin up before using the baby powder to make sure she is protected against diaper rash. "There there all better princess now my baby girl is protected" he coos making his way back to Conner.

Alli does as she is told and lays still for Josh. In attempets to calm herself down, she brings her thumb to her mouth anxiously and the tears eventually stop. Once she is back in Daddy's arms, she nods to his gentle cooing and lays her head on his shoulder. As they near the isle that Conner is in, Alli hides her face in embarrassment as her cheeks turn a deep red. She avoids any conversation he tries to have with her. She just wants this shopping trip to end.

As Conner sees them coming towards him he can see Alli probably won't want to speak with him so he just whispers to her "I am sorry for you having a accident I hope your be okay Alli" then Conner takes them to the checkout. Conner goes to his checkout and rings up the items and Josh pays him after giving the change he says "Bye Alli this will be our secret as I promised you already, bye sir I home to be let to maybe babysit or a play date with your cute daughter". Josh replies "Thank you for the help and also I will talk to my little princess and let her decide what she thinks is best". Josh loads up the back seat with the items and gets out one of the blankies and binkies for her. Josh places her into the front seat buckling her in then placing the binkie in her mouth and giving her the blankie too.

All throughout the checkout and conversations, Alli kept her head down not wanting any more interactions. When Conner mentioned something about wanting to babysit, her mind automatically screamed "no" at her. But she knew her input wouldn't mean that much to Josh when the time came. She she sighed as theywent out to the car. She wiggled around in the seat getting confortable. She pulled her knees up to her chest after she was buckled. The girl then accepted the pacifier into her mouth and pulled the hlankie up to her cheek, rubbin

Once back in the car and buckled in Josh turns the radio on but low volume on the same station as they listened to on the way to the baby store he turns to Alli. He asks "Alli sweetie I think Conner is a nice boy but would you ever allow him to babysit you?" Josh wanted her opinion she might be his baby girl but she was also a teen and he did not want her hating him. He started the engine and they drove home. "Love you Allibear Princess" Josh tells Alli.

Alli lets out a small yawn and lays her head back. She really didn't want to be arounf Conner, but maybe he had changed. And she did say she would trust him. Finally she nodded at Josh. "Yeah. I would let him." She said smiling at Josh. She giggled and said "I love you too daddy." She then pulled her blankie up around her face and closed her eyes as Josh pulled out of the parking lot.

Josh looks at his baby princess and asks "Does my little sweetie Allibear need to have a little sleepies byes when we get home?". In reply to his little princess Josh replies "Well sweetie before he babysits you I think I'd like to see him be your playmate on a few play dates let me know when you are ready for that okay sweeite pie?". Josh drives home and parks the car telling Alli "Sweetie wake up we are home" he tickles Allibear a little bit.

Alli gives a week nod to both of Josh's comments before fallinf into a light sleep all the way home. She giggles and gently pushes his hands away. Still not fully awak she lets Daddy unbuckle her and holds hsr arms up, wanting to be carried. As he pulls her out of the car, she drops her blankie. "Dadddyy. My blankie." She whines and points to it.

Alli snuggles herself into the blanket and puts her binkie that she had had in her hand back in her mouth. As Josh lays her down on the couch she nods and gets herself comfortable before falling asleep. She slept soundly this time around, not bad dreams. She was sure tired though. She slept heavily and when the time came to wake up she had no intentions in doing so.

Josh tried to wake Alli when it was time but as she didn't wake he let her sleep as long as she wanted so he want off to clean her room up ready to move the spare room into her old room and make the spare room a nursery for his Allibear princess which she seamed to not only need but she seamed to be enjoying being a little girl for him. after about 2 hours Alli's old room is spotless and clean and ready to be turned into the guest room.

Alli woke up right as Josh was finishing up. Hearing all the ruckus she wonders upstairs to find Daddy working in her room. She went and leaned up against the doorway and wtched him working. After a few minutes she rubbed her eyes. "Whatcha doin', Daddy?" She asked quietly. She walked further into the room but stopped, realising that she had wet herself while napping.

"Hello Allibear sweetie Daddy was getting ready to sway this room in to the new guest room / your big girl room too and the guest room cleared out to convert to your nursery sweetie so you can be next to daddy" Josh explains to his sweetie. "Do you want to help daddy also does my baby girl princess need changing?" Josh asks waiting for answer so he stops what he is doing.