LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you mean by "baby" (for cute baby katie and I)

allibear

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh had gone to work as Alli's career he worked long hours to make sure she had a good life and well taken care of ever since she was seven. The effect of losing both her parents must of been tough going on Alli, after all it was for Josh too.

Alli is in her room thinking about hee parents, like she always did when she was alone. She was just about to let the tears that she had been fighting back escape when she heard Josh's calls echoing through the house. With

"Well I was hoping to have a grown up conversation with you about why you are skipping school for one, but if you would rather me treat you like a kid I can do the choice yours." Josh explains sitting her down on the couch he asks "Do you want a drink while I am up? Also what would you like for dinner?". Josh still keeping his cool and calm mind with her letting her choose the out come of there chat.

"Well for one I have a perfectly good reason for skipping school." She snaps back. Alli shoves his hand away and flops down on the couch. "And I'm not a kid and you will not treat me like one!" She spits. "I'll take vodka." She says as a smug grin plasters itself across her face. as Josh walks into the kitchen.

Josh ignores Alli's comments and replies "Well for someone who is a young lady you certainly are acting like a spoiled little brat, no to the vodka and I still am in the eye's of the law for at least another year have control over you. Come on tell me then what is your perfectly good reason?". Josh makes 2 glasses of water and brings them into the living room.

"Yeah, for 3 1/2 more months. Then I'm 18 and no longer have to listen to you. And my reason is that eveyone hates me.Even my teachers so what's the point in going?" She asks looking at him annoyed. "And I am not acting like a spoiled brat!" She says crossing her arms.

"Oh so your telling me with no money no job your be moving out and remember the law says you are not a full adult until 21 and while you live under my roof you will do well to remember that" Josh reminds her. "Oh by the way you are acting like a 3 year old and you are grounded until father notice I am taking time off from work to babysit you until you learn your lesson as you are no longer hanging out with those kids, your parents would be very disappointed in you if they could see you now." Josh says with a straight face to let her know she is big trouble.

"I am not acting like I'm 3! You are acting like my father when you aren't! And you can't ground me!" She said standing up and looking up at Josh. Her size wasn't halping her at the moment. "You know what? Just forget it. You're treating my like everyone else does and I'm sick of it!" Alli screams and runs upstairs and slams her bedroom door. Locking it and burying herself in a pillow.

Josh goes upstairs knocks on Alli's door, "Listen when you are ready to talk my bedroom door is open as right now you do not seam ready to talk right now, by the way why does your room stink of pee?" Josh asks as he smells what smells like pee coming from her room. Josh goes to his room and gets a shower before getting changed into more relaxed clothing and watches tv in his room.

Alli went into Josh's room a few hours later with her head hung. She leaned in the doorway and looked at the ground. "My room smells like piss because I'veel been stressed and depressed and I've been wetting the bed." Alli mumbles a

"Come here please Alli" Josh says after turning off the tv. Once Alli is close he hugs her "I am sorry you have been having accidents how do you think we should deal with it?" Talking to her like a adult that has been having incontinence problems.

Josh cuddles her some more and then replies "Shh it is okay Alli how about we get bed protection for you and see how we manage with that?" he asks then stays with her before asking "how often has it been happening? If you are having trouble controlling your bladder and it is all the stress you have then maybe we can have a holiday and see if that helps?".

"How about we get the bed protector and if you feel up to it we can have a doctor runs some tests if you want?" Josh asks comforting her the best he can. "You know I have a idea if your willing to try but it would mean giving up the drinking though" he says trying to be helpful and trying to treat her like she was his daughter.

"I don't even drink that much!" She snapped, fully lying and aware that almost everyday she comes home wasted and sometimes even high. She pulls herself away from Josh quickly ans harshly, falling off the bed. "And secondly you aren't my fucking dad you prick!" She screams at him. "So stop tryin

"We both know that is not true, I am also the nearest thing to a parent you have also the screaming and spitting stops right away" Josh explains before lifting Alli to her feet pulling her wet knickers down and then pulling her over his knees. He starts spanking her to show her that he is in charge before saying "You will from now on respect me and do as you are told and obey me do you understand little girl?" keeping calm not raising his voice at her. The spanking keeps getting harder and harder until finally he has delivered 25 spanks to her now red and sore bottom he now stands her in the corner facing away from him, "You can stay there and think about what you have done little girl." he tells her as he keeps a close eye on her.

"Hey what the hell are you doung?!? Let me go!!" She screams as she is put over Josh's knee. She thrashes and kicks anf swears at him, but by the 7th hard smack she is in tears, balling like the three year old she is acting like. By the time the 25th smack of his hand was brought down on her burning backside, she was trembling and shaking vioently from the force of her cries. As she stands in the corner, the hot tears keep streaming as her forehead rests against the cool wall. "I-i'm not a l-l-little girl." She stammers under her breath between sobs, but Josh still manages to hear it.

"Funny could of fooled me screaming, shouting, tantrums and bed wetting they are all things that little girls who need there daddies help, so as you are behaving like a little girl you will be treated like one from now on. The more you fight it the younger you will be treated so it is up to you how far and what age you end up being treated" Josh explains with a smile on his face. "You will start off as 10 years old but if you fight me then it will be 7 then 5 then 3 years old so the choice is yours. If I was you I would stop your attitude right now unless you want more spanks" he explains.

"B-but that's n-not fair!" She says in a choked sob, turning to face him and walking away from the corner. (without permission) "Mom and Dad would have never done this to me!" She says, making her self look about 5 years old. Throwing a tantum for not getting a toy. "I want mommy and Daddy back!" She sobbed. Tying to run away, but Josh catches her arm before she can.

"Life is not fair little Alli one day you will learn that, if life was fair you would have your mommy and daddy and I would of still have two very dear friends" Josh explains before grabbing her arm and pulling her into his lap cuddling her to try comforting her. "Listen Alli give this a try and as long as you be a good girl if you do not like it then we will stop once your punishment is over" Josh explains in a comforting voice and kissing her forehead.

"Well like fucking sucks!" She says under her breath. She tries squirming away from Josh, pushing her luck and heading for being treated like a three year old (hint hint lol) Fighting him the whole time he is talking, not wanting to be near her right now, but he wa