LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome Back If You Tried To Stop But The Urge Was Too Strong To Come Back Here

This is for folks who come here for a while sometimes days in a row and then put away their heavier diapers, those they don't need for incontinence(I only need pads for stress incontinence), and baby toys and go on "as normal."

Then as was true for me, the urge to get into a bulkier than needed diaper, put the binky back in my mouth and come here as often as I can just came on me. Nothing could stop me. For example, when the urge came on Sunday morning, I sat outside in the park near my house reading the newspaper until it rained.

Now I put a two hour time limit on this screen name as I have a lot to do learning new computer programs. I can do that just in the diaper I am wearing.

I am socializing with friends on the phone as normal as I accepted this as part of me after many years.

So this posting area is for welcoming us all back and letting us express our feelings.

Hi incontlady,

Glad you are back here. It is quite normal to be in diapers and do whatever I have to do and I am glad you are more accepting of this for yourself.

I know I will be in diapers forever so I stopped fighting it a long time ago and life is beautiful now.

Take care, John

This is for folks who come here for a while sometimes days in a row and then put away their heavier diapers, those they don't need for incontinence(I only need pads for stress incontinence), and baby toys and go on "as normal."

Then as was true for me, the urge to get into a bulkier than needed diaper, put the binky back in my mouth and come here as often as I can just came on me. Nothing could stop me. For example, when the urge came on Sunday morning, I sat outside in the park near my house reading the newspaper until it rained.

Now I put a two hour time limit on this screen name as I have a lot to do learning new computer programs. I can do that just in the diaper I am wearing.

I am socializing with friends on the phone as normal as I accepted this as part of me after many years.

So this posting area is for welcoming us all back and letting us express our feelings.

I've enjoyed talking with you and I'm glad you started this thread. Accepting oneself as one is can be challenging. As you and I have both discovered, it has definite rewards. Wearing diapers, and using other baby things, is not illegal, nor, I believe, will it harm an otherwise emotionally healthy person.

I'm always sad to hear of people who throw away perfectly good diapers, plastic pants, and other things in a moment of self-revulsion, only to go out an buy a new supply a short while later.

I wish more people would post here. Anyway, I have a whole new attitude towards my diaper wearing. I saw someone from church, a person with a good sense of herself, dressed in shorts at a picnic and though I wasn't looking for it, she was definitely wearing disposable diapers.

I just want to be careful that I don't spend a lot of time here at my only DL/AB website so I don't get important things done. I felt really bad that I was here all afternoon last Sunday. I punished myself by making myself only be in the apt in a diaper for three days during the week, not allowed even to get the mail. I hated that.

So today, Sunday, I plan to do work and come here. Other days I have a time limit.

Consider this, Inconlady... when the urge to be here becomes overwhelming, and you find yourself neglecting other work you need to do, could you, perhaps, be trying to soothe an inner hurt or fill a deep need? Sounds like you're a bit harsh with yourself, when maybe you're just doing what you need to do.

Anyway, I enjoy reading what you have to share.

Yes, I am doing what I need to do just like others do what they need to do to relieve anxiety. I guess my problem is neglecting my other things when I am anxious, hiding out here on this site for hours and hours losing time I need to keep my life going.

I need some controls. So I put on parental controls to limit the time I can spend here, not all day like last Sunday and to have unpleasant consequences if I don't keep that promise to myself.

Does anyone else try to limit their time here to not let it get addictive?

How do you?

Does anyone else try to limit their time here to not let it get addictive?

How do you?

I try to limit ALL time on the internet. It's best to just shut off the computer. "Losing track of time" can be solved by an egg timer. Allow yourself "free time" every two hours, and a slightly longer break every four, and adhere to those strictly. Or, just use a sort of "tit for tat" system.. that's what I do.

Since my work isn't so organized, I just make a conscious effort to do ONE THING on the internet (post a message, send an e-mail, read a weblog post), then stop. Then I have to do something "real" (like pack a box -- I'm moving -- or take my shower, or take out the garbage) before I can consider whether it's worth going back to the computer. Really, being on it all the time isn't so rewarding. It takes some time for posts and emails to get replies and comments, world news sites to get updated, etc. Watching the internet like a hawk doesn't add much value.

I hope this perspective is a little useful! I'm going to go take out the garbage now. :)

Cheers

CV