LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

"I will try mummy for you but would you be upset if me couldn't?" Katie asks. Back at home Tanya looks at Max's paintings "Wowwee sweetie they are very good, mummy will put them on the wall once they are dry, do you want to dance for mummy some more?" she asks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know mummy but I should of done potty before coming out" Katie replies hanging her head trying her best to hold her bladder. Back at home Tanya replies "Well mummy is not a good dancer so how about I try and my little prince can show me how to get better?".

In the car " That is ok sweetie, Mummy isn't angry or cross for she's done the same thing" Lucy replied back with a smile,At the house "I don't need to show you Mum for I got my dance talent from you and any way you have watched me often enough when you stay with me at dance and drama " Max replied as he re-ensured his mum and went over and gave her a kiss on the lips then flung his arms around her neck clinging onto her

"Almost sweetie" Lucy replied back as they were almost reached their destination, Soon as the two of them had parked the car. the two of them got out and went off to find a loo before they did a bit of shopping and to spend some mother and daugher time together. Back at the house as Max was dancing in his black swan ballet costume with his mum dancing along with him, They did all the ballet dance moves that they had seen in the movie along with some of the dance moves that he had been doing in his dance classes

When the car was parked Katie went to the toilet with her mum and with her help she uses the toilet once finished she flushes the toilet and washes her hands, before they start there shopping trip in build a bear where she gets 2 bears and clothes. Next they go to the clothing store and look in the children clothing section for more cuteish clothing that will fit her. While shopping Katie is holding her mum's hand all the time.

"Yes that is a great idea, we see if we can get that sorted as soon as possible" "sure we can what do you want to get, lipstick, eyeliner, perfume" Lucy replied back. At home "How about we have for our dinner something that doesn't make a mess of my black swan costume " Max suggested as he didn't want to get his ballet costume messy

On the high street Katie leads her mum into the boots store where she chooses a potty and a pack of soothers, after paying they go to get food. Mean while at home Tanya dishes the food up and cuts Max's food up before bring over the the plates "It's hot so be careful sweetie, do you want a drink?" she says.

"Thank you mummy" Katie replies smiling making her mum proud is something she loves doing and then she takes her food helping her mum find a table to sit at. At home Tanya smiles and kisses Max on his forehead and goes makes the bottle of juice for Max before returning and handing it to Max "My good little baby prince" she tells him.

"Mum if any of my lipstick comes off cam you please re apply it" Max asked as he didn't want his lipstick to smudge. Back on the high street while Lucy and Kaite were waiting for thier food they were talking about

Both Lucy and Katie were looking forward to it and all the fun that they would have, At the house as Tanya and Max tucked in to their meal they were talking about what they were going to do when Tanya was at home

(Do you mind if we call it quits for the night it's just that I want to focus on College life and Teacher babying her student. hope that you understand as you have got a few other role plays yourself that you might want to catch up with)