LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine thank you for asking Sweetie" Lucy replied back as she cuddled Katie back and went into the living room. as they sat down on the sofa Lucy hooked her arm around Katie "You know what sweetie" Lucy said "We should start hang out together more juts the two of us having fun doing all sorts of things together, we can go out shopping for stylish new clothes or anything else that you want to do and you know what Katie

"Good to hear mum I love you lots" Katie says cuddling before speaking again "Can you start working at home mum and then I can always be with you at home?". "I just want to have lots of fun with you too mum soon my exams will be done with, it is stressing me out so shopping sounds fun mum" She explains before kissing Lucy. "Mum I love mum and my brother Max but he is so needing of mum that I don't get the attention I need too because your so busy mum please see if you can work from home" Katie says with the sad puppy dog looks that normally works on Lucy. "I do mum? So you think I am just you when you was little too?" she asks smiling.

"Yeah sure, anything for you honey" Lucy happily replied back “It can just be the two of us from now on Sweetie. If you want for Tanya has got Max and I’ve got you, Katie you are being a good girl focusing on your studies I’m very proud of you but don't let it get to you and do not focus on too much

"I am glad your willing to work from home it means I get more time with you mum, I would love that. I won't work too hard mum I promise for I just need the good grades for college that's all" Katie replies cuddling her mum close. "When can we go shopping? also can we go to build a bear workshop too?" She asks using her puppy eyes look. "Mum I kind of want to be little again sometimes not as young as Max but say 10 years old would that be okay?" She asks a little scared in case her mum thought she was strange.

"Can we go now mummy I need a bear to sleepy at night and a night light please mummy" Katie says with excitement. "I so want to dress and look like a tall 10 year old mummy, I would like to have to hold your hand and have mummy keep reminding to go to the toilet etc."She tells her mum sitting in her lap cuddling.