LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

Jane dreams of her two girls settling down and enjoying there new lifes with her. She dreams that they all become one close and happy family with Lucy and Katie staying her little babies for as long as they wish.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Lucy continued to dream about her nursery and all the things that she was going to do in it. she also dreamed about hanging about the house in just a top and a nappy around her waist as well as her mummy changing her whenever she was due for a nappy change and dressing her which included putting her bangles onto her wrist and putting her earrings into her ears. The dream made her happy that Lucy didn't notice her nappy filling up

Jane wakes up after about an hour sleep so she carefully gets out of bed and moves the girls closer to one another so they can cuddle each other. She then checks each girls nappy and then proceeds to carefully change them so not to wake them up from there nap thinking that both of them could use a long nap even if it means them having a late night tonight. After changing the girls she goes and disposes of the used nappies remembering to wash her hands before returning and tucking them in and turning on the baby monitor before leaving the room.

Jane hears Lucy is up on the baby monitor and goes and gets her being sure not to wake Katie "Sorry sweetie did mummy wake you up?" She guides Lucy downstairs to the living room where she sits her in her lap.

"I love you as well Mummy" Lucy replied back soon as her head was taken away from her Mummy's bosom and returned her Mummy's affections "I want to spend time with you Mummy" Lucy asked as she rested her head against her Mummy's chest once again