LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good boy sweetie, mum should be home as you know she only works part time and Lucy works full time" Katie answers her brother before they get on the bus and once again she sits him in her lap cuddling him close. "Do you still want me to pick you up from school if mum can't?" she asks.

Tanya lifts Max up cuddling him "Sweetie I have missed you" she says before putting him down and gathering the supplies to put him in his first nappy since he was 5 years old. Tanya lays Max down on the changing pad and soon has him undressed and just clad in his nappy "Sweetie would you like me to keep you just in your nappy or would you like your t-shirt on too?" she asks him once he is nappied.

"Can you feed me Mum, If you want to know why I want you and only you to baby me Mum is because I just want it to be the two of us for we hardly get much time where it is just me and you on our own apart from when you take me to my dance and drama classes and stay there with me

Max asked her if there was away for her to look after him for 24/7 so that they could always spend more time together then he asked if Lucy worked then if so then that would solve their problem he also suggested that Katie should get a job as well

As Max sucked away on his bottle he gazed up at his mum looking back down at him and watched her earrings swaying about as he listened to the sound of her soothing voice as she chatted away to him. He felt happy and content for he really enjoyed her feeding him and the pleasure of being in her company. Soon after Max had finished drinking up all his formula up and the bottle was completely empty