LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is the lockable cubboards or our bedroom sweetie as I lock the doors to our bedrooms and the playroom too when we have other baby guests" Jane explained to Lucy as the movie finished and asked "What movie would you like to see now Lucy? Do you need a nappy changing or maybe a drink too?".

Soon after Lucy's nappy had been changed she asked her Mummy if there were anymore toys that she was allowed to keep if not then can she buy some toys of her own and keep them with Jessie so that none of the other babies can't ever get their hands on them and end up breaking, colouring or even touching them with their messy and mucky hands

"That sounds like a great idea, tell me what toys that there are already here so I don't end up getting the same ones also I thing that it is best to keep my new toys here seeing that both me and Katie would be living here just like a little family"

"No Thanks" Lucy said "can we go some where such as Toys R us seeing that is the best place to buy toys, But the toys that I'm going to get are Mr and Mrs potato head, Woody, a barbie and ken doll along with any other toys that catches my eye"