LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the three of them were happily enjoying their meal and chatted away to one another Lucy whispered to Jane that she was sorry about the little chat that the two of them had before leaving to pick Katie up as she didn’t want Katie hanging out and making friends with the wrong crowed

"Yeah me as well" Lucy agreed to the choice of films while Jane put snow white into the DVD player Lucy turned her attention to Katie for a moment" Sorry Katie if I thought that you had college in the morning"

"That's okay mummy I promise to study for half the day tomorrow and then do my homework as I am not going tomorrow to college, I am already about 3 days ahead of the class and my teachers are proud at the quality of my work mummy" Katie explains smiling before getting the duvet she asks her mummy if she would like he to get anything for her.

Soon after Katie had gone back down stairs to wait for them so that they can watch snow white together and as Lucy was being helped she asked if she can take Toy story talking Jessie down with her to cuddle and snuggle