LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon after they had entered the play room Lucy began to explore all the toys that there were. She picked up the toys she wanted to explore. Lucy placed the toys down onto the floor and sat down so that she was surrounded by them. Lucy asked her Mummy to play with her as she didn't want to play and explore the Toys on her own

Jane smiled watching Lucy spread the the toys out all around her and start to play with them at this moment she looked to Jane just like a true little toddler. When Lucy asked Jane to come play with her she could only reply "Yes of course sweetie" before sitting down next to her little girl Lucy starting to play with her and ask her questions about what happens if a button is pressed, really engaging her little girl just like a real parent getting there toddler to explore there little world.

As Lucy and her Mummy were having fun exploring each and every toy finding out what each and every toy did. Lucy had the urge to bash one or two toys about before putting them into her mouth and drooling all over them. soon after she was done and placed the toys down and as Lucy picked up a scary looking toy she began crying and screaming with fright

Jane played along with Lucy and the toys giggling as the two of them where having a lot of fun together. When Lucy started bashing the toys together and putting them in her mouth Jane looked at Lucy thinking that she must of regressed a lot more that she used to when Jane first started to baby her. When Lucy started to cry Jane pulled her into her lap cuddling her as she took the toy away from her and started to coo at her to calm her once more.

But Lucy's crying didn't seem to chase and while she continued her crying. Noticing where her Mummy had put the scary toy she was getting more scared and her crying got a bit worse. Suddenly Lucy done a pee followed by a poop in her nappy. Soon as she had done Lucy couldn't believe that she was sitting in her own wee and Poop. It wasn't long before she alerted her Mummy that she needed a change.

Jane was worried about Lucy when she seamed to be upset by the toy when she had put it out of the way. "Lucy sweetie the toy is gone now it can't scare you any more now" Jane said to Lucy comforting her still and cooing to her softly in her ear until Lucy signals that she needs a change, so Jane takes her to there bedroom and lays her gently on her bed making sure she had the changing mat in place first.

As Lucy watched her Mummy lock the scary toy away she asked if the chest can be out of bounds as she would never want to see that scary looking toy again. Lucy also asked her Mummy what she would tell any of the babies in her care if they wanted to play with it. Lucy decided to switch roles as she wants to be both a baby and a toddler Lucy told her Mummy this as she watched her coming back over to her

"Sweetie this is only yours and Katie's playroom there is the nursery for all other babies that visit us and its where they play. Yes that chest is out of bounds its where I keep all the naughty toys that scare my babies and toddlers and only I have the key" Jane explains as she sits down next to Lucy and starts to cuddle and kiss her baby girl as they play some more.

While Lucy enjoyed playing with her Mummy. She began by asking her Mummy do all the babies mostly stay in one room and what happens if Katie wanted to play with that scary toy and was worried that some naughty baby might try to steal the key to open up the toy chest and take the toys out or are tempted to go into their play room and their room.

"Well sweetie the living room is where the babies and toddlers play if we have a few of them around. Katie will be told there are toys that are out of bounds from her and even if they got the key to the chest this room can be locked with a special key card and code so no one but the three of us will have access" Jane explains also adding that the rules are made clear what happens, if babies and toddlers try to go into rooms they are not allowed to then they get a warning first time and second time they are banned for a few months. third time is banned for good from coming.

Lucy felt a lot happier that their rooms would be out of bounds and that the three of them would only have access. But there was something that she had to ask her mummy when she is in her adult mode what she should do if she caught any babies or Toddlers being naughty would she need to tell her and if the same went for it some of the babies and toddlers started to play rough and started hitting, punching that sort of thing for Lucy wasn't quite sure if she could manage

"Well I would say first try and break them up and send them to the corner for a time out and get me if not come and get me and I will deal with them. I have a zero tolerance to the babies and Toddlers fighting or otherwise misbehaving towards me you and Katie and let alone towards each other. Violence is not tolerated sweetie because I have to lookout for the babies, toddlers and my two special girls that is you and Katie" Jane explains hoping Lucy understands that she cares deeply for Lucy and Katie.

"Thank you sweetie" Jane replies happy that her little Lucy thinks she is a good story opener. "And she lived in a big castle with her mum and dad who where the King and Queen of the land" Jane adds typing what her and Lucy says.

"One day as princess Nina stood by the large lake that was always full of white mute swans bobbing about, dipping their heads underneath the water with their tails high up in the air while a few of them flapped their wings" Lucy replied back

While she was wondering why they were Mute when one came over to her wanting the princess to stoke it. The swan was a tame. But Princess Nina started to stoke it she was unaware " That is My bit Mummy. But what would be great after it" Lucy said