LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The disposable nappies that I want are pampers baby dry, a multi pack of plain soothers, little wonders medium flow feeding bottle with a blue, white and Red screw on collars and a yellow rubber teats. Along with some SMA formula, But we might as well get some bottles and formula in case Mum doesn’t want to breast feed me or she is unable to produce any milk. The wipes that I want are Pampers wipes

"I know mum will love it, does she still take you to dance and drama clubs and stays there with you?" Katie asks placing Max on his feet. "You will have to walk as there is too much to carry and carry you also. Can you please help me carry a few things" She explains before asking "Max sweetie where are we going to eat?".

"Yes she does and that is one of those times that it is just me and her on our own, Yeah no worries and shall we have something when we get home"

"Max sweetie don't you like Lucy? she is so nice when mum not around or busy looking after you she has always been so nice to me, I would rather eat out ad plus you have not let me treat you in ages so let me buy lunch before I start babysitting you" Katie explains.

"I don't want to have some mean old babysitter looking after me and besides when I told her Mum said that she would love to baby me and for me to be her little boy once again, so she is able to baby me" Max told Katie " Can I have a chip roll" Max askes as that is what he wanted

"If we get you a babysitter we will make sure she is a good one that will play with you and be just like mummy as if you dont have a babysitter you will need to be a big boy and I know you won't want that sweetie" Katie tells him before ordering a chip roll and a pie and chips for herself. "Sweetie what drink would you like?" she asks him.

Katie sighs at what sounds like the start of a tantrum, not wanting to fight him she changes the subject "Okay sweetie and I will have a still water" she tells the lady serving them before paying for everything and walking back to the bus stop. "Sweetie we are going to eat this at home okay?".