LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane nods and replies "Lucy sweetie bring her to my room and we both will cuddle her all night, I think maybe everything is catching up with her and having a bad dream". Jane goes and turns the tv off and goes to her room, turning on a night light and getting into bed waiting for Lucy to bring Katie.

Not Long after Jane had gone Lucy picked Katie up, she turned off the living room light as she stepped out of the room then went upstairs to Join Jane in her room. As she entered Jane's room and went over placing Katie down onto the bed next to Jane ""i think that you are right, My poor sweet little girl, When we move into our flat and even though that she will always have the choice where she would like to sleep, I'm going to let Katie sleep with me. So that she will know where I am if she ever wakes up needing me" Lucy replied back to Jane as she climbed into bed

"Lucy sweetie you are a very good mummy but don't feel bad, but remember even the best mummies need a little guidance after all there is no training it is all on the job learning after all. You are welcome anytime to call me for advice okay Lucy and yes I mean day or night any hour, now lets cuddle Katie as we sleep so she feels safe and very relaxed" Jane replies to Lucy hoping her words will reassure her. Katie settles down once she is in her mummies arms being carried to Jane's room and is lay down being cuddled Katie drifts off to a very peaceful nights sleep that is the best nights sleep she has since she was a little girl.

Lucy just happily gazed at Katie and Taking in her friend's words. Lucy told Jane that she was lucky to be working for her. But there might be days where she was unable to come in like if Katie wasn't feeling well and she needed to stay at home so that she look after and take care of Katie. Lucy hoped that Jane would understand

Lucy just started crying with Joy for Jane knew and understood that there will be times when Katie will need her more than anyone and that she would take good care of Katie and give her all the attention that she needs

Jane gets out of bed and lifts Lucy into her lap cuddling her and says "Lucy it's okay just remember I want to support you in anyway you see fit and I fully accept you anyway you are. If you ever needed to regress like Katie you know I would happily look after the two of you together". Jane rubs Lucy's back softly humming a tune and kisses her check.

"I mean what I say would you let me look after you like you was a little girl? I think it be cute and now Katie is settled we can go to your room?" Jane says as she grabs one of Katie's spare soother and places it against Lucy's lips. "I promise it will be our little secret sweetie" Jane says then kisses Lucy on her forehead.

"It will be okay Lucy and if you get scared we will stop" Jane reassures her. Jane taking Lucy's hand gently leading the way to Lucy's room leads her on to the bed and pops the soother into Lucy's mouth. "Sweetie I think its time we snuggled unless mummies little girl needs to go potty?" she says asking Lucy.

"I guess mummies little girl still needs nappies" Jane says quickly getting a nappy and taping it on Lucy without making a fuss. Once Lucy is in the nappy she undresses Lucy from her PJ's and dresses her in a footed sleeper she found that Katie must of chosen for her. "There we go all safe and snuggled, how does it feel sweetie?" she asks.

"This can be our special secret and mummy will always love her little girl forever. Well if you wish we can tell Katie and I think she will be okay with it to be honest as she still has me caring for her and she gains you as a play friend too" Jane reassures Lucy kissing her forehead and cuddling her in her lap.

"Shhh baby Lucy it's okay mummy will not tell Katie about her special little princess Lucy okay?" Jane reassures her wanting to let her know its there special little secret between the to of them. "Does my little Lucy want to play in the playroom or cuddle mummy?" Jane asks before handing Lucy a dummy. "Lucy sweetie mummy is a AB mummy and runs a nursery that is why mummy is so caring with you and Katie and that is where your be working".

"Yes of course we can sweetie, Well yes I run a Nursery as in a ab nursery but also like a ab nursery school too so there caregivers can get a break from there babies as needed. Just to let you know we do not use discipline here just timeouts and no playtime so if you are to help me then please remember that" Jane explains to Lucy how things work.

"I will Mummy" Lucy replied back as she didn't like the sound of discipline for that is why she told Katie about the rules when they are at home not being harsh" Looks like that you have got an Adult baby of your own now

"The offer is yours to accept there is no pressure on you. If it is truly what you want and need then I am willing to let you become my little baby also breast feed you if that is what you want" Jane answers snuggling her little baby Lucy