LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Otays mummy but can me make a change to one rule please? Me wanna ni ni time at 10pm on a college night mummy and you and or auntie must bath me and change me for bed then tuck me in" Katie says then giggles. "Yuppers mummy dat me oo cutie baby girl".

Lucy glanced at Katie sitting on Jane's lap as she stepped out of the room and went to the loo. Soon after Lucy had done what she needed to do she pulled up her knickers followed by her orange pleat skirt that was fully lined with elasticated waist up, flushed the toilet. Her skirt began flowed about as she walked over to the sink to wash her hands before heading to the kitchen to fetch a few glasses for both her and Jane's coke.

Lucy was happy that Katie was getting on with Jane "Jane, would you mind becoming Katie's babysitter whenever I'm unable to look after her myself" Lucy asked then turned to Katie "Katie, honey would you like auntie Jane to be your babysitter whenever Mummy is unable to look after you"

"That is good that settles then" Lucy happily replied back as she was happy to find a babysitter for Katie whenever she was unable to look after and take care of Katie herself. "When you start looking after Katie, Jane do you want me to bring her round here or do you want to come over to our flat and look after her there" Lucy asked Jane as she wanted to know where the best place for her to look after Katie

"That sounds OK to me" Lucy replied back "But I think it is where Katie would feel the most comfortable" Lucy added "Katie, Honey do you want Mummy to drop you off here or do you want Auntie Jane to come over to our flat and look after you there" Lucy asked Katie where she would feel more comfortable