LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you" Lucy replied back as she took the check " I'll try and make room once me and Katie when we get settled so that you can stay over for a few days or so" Lucy suggested to her friend "If not then we can just have a slumber party and you can sleep with me"

"I think with your permission I would like to become almost like a auntie to Katie and of course you would still have full say over how I interact with her, I never had kids and it be nice to have a little niece" Jane explains not wanting to upset her best friend and snuggles her.

" Nothing harsh, But the rules are While we are at home the toilet that Mummy uses is off limits if you need to go to the toilet then please do it in you nappies because then Mummy gets to change you, Don't worry about doing anything like putting your toys away for Mummy will do that sort of thing unless you want to put your toys away yourself, Let Mummy know when you ready to go to bed or want to go down for a nap for there will not be no set bedtime also you will always have the choice where you would like to sleep" Lucy explained hoping that Katie would agree to the rules

"Okay mummy if you no want me to use my baby potty anymore me will do for you mummy. Me will wear nappies and use dem 24/7 mummy and be mummies and aunties baby girl" Katie replies before saying "Me okies with not tidying up mummy and going to bed when me asks mummy also sleeping where me want to me fully wikes dat". Katie gets off her potty and goes empty and cleans the potty out returning so her mummy can clean her up and nappy her.