LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

"Mummy siwwy me wearing nappy not panties" Katie says loudly giggling like a toddler. Katie looks over the cuddly toys and picks out a Fluttershy, a soft fluffy bunny in white and a lioness cuddly cub before saying to her mummy "Mummy mines pwease?".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As I said sweetie before your nap, you can pick out any toys you want Whether it was baby toys or big kid toys such as boy’s toys or girls toys" Lucy reminded Katie that she could have any toys she liked for if Katie was happy then Lucy was happy as well

of all sorts of toys, as they waited to pay for all of Katie's toys Lucy was worried that she might not have enough money to pay for them. She thought that when they do go house hunting that Katie has a room big enough for all her stuff including a bed and a desk for her to study at

Jane places the toys in the spare room unpacking them so its easy for her to play with them before taking Lucy on to the window seat and talking with her. "Lucy are you okay with letting me buying those toys for Katie? And was the worried look on your face about having enough money to pay the toy store?".

"Yes I am" Lucy told her as she was great full "Well the thing is Jane is that when my now ex-husband kicked me and Katie out on the street we had very little money which meant that I couldn't afford to buy her anything" Lucy lied as she pretended to cry

"Lucy don't worry I can help you out I will let you stay and live here forever if you allowed me the chance. You are my very best friend and like a sister to me" Jane explains trying to tell her that she will do anything needed to help Lucy and Katie out. Jane cuddles Lucy close until she cheers up once more.

"That is so kind of you Jane. But me and Katie were hoping to get a place of our own that is why we came here so that we can get ourselves sorted and try and find a place for the two of us to live" Lucy explained hoping that Jane would understand the reason for her and Katie's stay. But she promised that as soon as they had found some where that Jane can come to visit and would visit Jane as well

"I do understand what you are saying Lucy I really do and yes I would love to visit and have Katie and you around any time you wanted. You are very welcome to that money too Lucy any time you need anything honestly Just ask and you can depend on me I mean it" Jane tells Lucy.

(Yes I'm enjoying Jane as well. But I think that it would be good if Katie and Lucy found a place of their own so that they can spend a lot of time together and doing the other things that they had planned. But we can still have Lucy and Katie visiting Jane and Jane visiting them)

"Yes we can sweetie, any thing that my little princess wants. do you want to draw a picture first then colour it in. That is if Jane has got any plain paper. Also hope that you had fun playing with your toys for Mummy would love to hear about the fun games that you played and if you ever want Mummy to play with your toys with you Just say"

"Colouring book mummy pwease" Katie replies then holds up 2 colouring books and then gets the crayons for them to colour. "Mummy me had lotties fun play wif blocks and lego and dollies and all my toys fankies mummy ifs was lotties funs" Katie replies as they colour in. "Mummy, Janie ifs bery nicey lady me wikes hers" she says as she is colouring in.

"OK then Sweetie" Lucy replied back as she set about changing Katie's nappy, as she opened her nappy to find that Katie had done a poop, so she took a wipe and cleaned Katie's bottom before applying powder and fastening a new nappy around Katie's waist