LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lucy I understand right now Katie is just a toddler and there will be times you can't help me also I am more that willing to help out with Katie when you need me too. For instance there will be times you will need alone time and I understand that so will take her to the zoo or the park or out for the day" Jane explains wanting to help Lucy anyway she can.

(This is going to be my last post for the night because I’ll be going to bed and can you please let Kaidus know and tell him that I’ll catch up with teacher babying her student and collage life some point tomorrow)

At Jane's - "Yes of course" Jane says as she makes the drink just the way Lucy likes it and leaves it on the coffee table for her. Katie slowly calms down and sucks her soother once more and soaks her nappy before talking to her mummy "mummy me wetties and me got confused oo no here". Katie cuddles her mummy once she is picked up.

As soon as they had reached the car. Lucy strapped Katie into the seat next to her while Jane climbed in the Back. After everyone had got in and was belted up Lucy started the engine and off they went to the toy store toy buy a few Toys for Katie

Soon as they had reached the door of the shop and before they went inside Lucy picked Katie up gently places her into the trolley and fastens Katie in before they get underway inside . As soon as they entered the Toy shop Lucy asked Katie which toys that she wanted to look at first