LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie smiled sucking on her baby soother the rest of the car journey excited but a bit shy, when the car was parked up and they arrived Katie got a bit shy and scared and got out the car only once her mummy had helped her. Katie clings to her mummy.

When Lucy and Katie were in they were in Lucy Thanked Jane for putting them up for a bit till they had found somewhere to live. Lucy turned to Katie smiling happily at her and made sure that Katie was alright then suddenly remembered that she didn't have anything to play with

"Your welcome Jane and you can stay as long as you need to, I will take care of everything while you are here. I see Katie still needs a soother for comfort does that mean she still wears protective underwear (code word for nappies) too? I have not got any kids so I do not have any toys but if you like we can all go shopping for toys if you like?" Jane explains after sitting them on the sofa. Katie keeps up her shy act but is starting to feel tired and starts rubbing her eyes, when she hears the word toys she looks at her mummy with puppy dog eyes.

"Well it has been a favourite of mine because the music suite and the dances are just so moving and flow so wonderfully, well sweetie I play only the one role so only I appear in the 2nd and 4th acts that my character Princess Odette is in. Act 1 is all about the Prince Siegfried who falls in love with Princess Odette and act 3 is when he is tricked by Odile who is also the black swan."

Edited by cute baby katie

At there home - Tanya smiles as they watch there personal film and that Max says she looks so pretty dancing and replies "Thank you Max sweetie, You look so graceful dancing the black swan dances too and very creative with it too. I am so proud of you sweetie". Tanya pulls Max into her lap cuddling and kissing him as they enjoy watching it together, "I love you sweetie your mummies little ballet dancer and so good too" she tells him. Once they have finished watching there movie she asks "Max sweetie have you used your nappy since I last changed you?".