LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

In the hotel cafe Katie tucks into her food once it arrives. Lucy asked if Katie wanted her to feed her. At the house Max thought about possible names then suggested that they could call it something like Tanya and Max's Swan Lake, The Black and White Swan of Swan Lake, Tanya and Max of Swan Lake

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As max came in he sat down at the table and asked Tanya if they could start making their movie after they had something to eat and a possible nappy change. In the hotel Cafe and as soon as Lucy and Katie and finished their breakfast they got up and left the cafe so that they can go and meet Lucy's friend who they will be staying with for a while

On the way to meet her friend Lucy asked Katie if she wanted to go over the cover story in case. At the house as Tanya and max sat at the table happily eating they were talking about their private Swan Lake film

In the car both Lucy and Katie went over their cover story. Back at the house as soon as their food had settled and when everything was cleared away and max had been changed and helped back into his black swan ballet costume. they were ready to make their private movie

When they were ready to begin filiming their private Swan Lake Movie Max was excited and watching it back once it was done would make it very specieal for not only that it would star him and his Mum but also he can watch it with her along with watching it wearing his black swan ballet costume that he was always going to be wearing around the house.

Tanya starts the camera rolling and and they film it a few times until they are happy with the results next she downloads the footage to there laptop and edits the movie with Max, helping and she adds the soundtrack from the CD and mutes the camera mic track and adds title and credits before adjusting the lighting and burning it to DVD. When asked about the costume she was wearing she replies "It will not be the only time I will wear it but not all the time. Yes it is the very same one I wore all those years ago".

Back in the shop when Lucy had paid for the items that Katie wanted, She asked Katie if there was anything else that she wanted to get or look at anything else that was on offer before leaving the shop and going to meet up with her friend. Lucy also asked Katie if she needed to go the the loo before going back to the car with the things that they had just bought

Edited by sonofninasayers

“I was just wondering can you please tell me about your time when you were in Swan Lake for I would really like to hear about it. Also have you still got any pictures of yourself wearing your white swan costume back in the days when you were in Swan Lake if so then can you please show them to me for I would like to see them

"Well it felt great to be the centre of attention and preform in front of full houses every night and yes I have a box upstairs the pink one marked memories is all my swan lake stuff including the programs and promos and photos. You can bring it down its on my bed sweetie" Tanya says in reply to Max.

" She might do, who will ever say no to such a cute girl like you. But I had a much better idea when the time comes to look for a flat and a house would you like to help me" Lucy replied back hoping that Katie would say yes to the idea