LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes I am ready to pick Katie up as she sounded a little bit upset that Katie had told someone that she wore nappies and that Katie might start spending more time with her new friend and want to spend less time with her and Jane despite the extra baby time that she'll get with her AB Mummy. Lucy hoped that Katie wouldn't invite her friend over and that this new friend of Katie's will tell everyone else about their life style. Feeling worried about it Lucy told her Mummy what the problem was

"Its for the electronics class mummy we have to build a working model of a cliff railway complete with a automatic control system" Katie explains before taking a breath. "Okay mummy I will ask for help whenever I need it and I promise to stay your little girl mummy" she continues.

"I'm afraid that I'm no good at electronics so that sort would be out of the question maybe that at some point in the future that you might need help with then" Lucy though fully suggested as Jane just kept her eyes on the road

"Hum, It's really hard to decide. But I think that I'll have the spaghetti and meat balls"Lucy asked then turned to Katie "Sweetie if you need a freshen up" Lucy winked" Then Just tell me or Jane know in code" Lucy said as she didn't want to embarrass Katie in pubic