LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

Tanya woke up and got Max changed and dressed into a clean nappy and and his black swan outfit complete with makeup before carrying him downstairs to the kitchen and seating him at the table while she made him breakfast. When she was done making breakfast she brought it to the table for them both then in reply to Max "Wow sweetie that was quite a dream. Yes we can do sweetie if you want I can teach you the white and black swan routines as I played the white swan and was understudy for the black swan many times".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy saw that something was bothering Katie so she asked what was wrong. Back at the house Max was delighted to hear that his mum was in Swan lake and embodied both swans and he really wanted her to teach him the routines for each swan

At the hotel - Lucy told Katie that they will be living in a flat till they had found somewhere for them to live and that when they were setteled she will be quitting her current job so that she can try to get one that will allow her to work from home. Back at the house Max moved his arms and legs in the same way, over and over again, starting and stopping like something wasn't right. Max was trying his best to get each and every move perfectly right just like his mum

In their hotel room Lucy suggested she could try and arrange for them to that stay with an old school friend unless Katie wanted to stay at the hotel. At Home Max was trying his best to be as perfect as his mum but he was determined not to give up

Katie was set to go and heard the story that her mummy had made up to explain the need of a place to stay, although Katie did not like having to lie she had to go along with it so they can stay there. "Mummy are you ready to leave? and can we get some nappies for me please I have a idea how I can still be little?" Katie asks.

. In the hotel Lucy said sorry to Katie for telling that little lie but it was the only thing that she could come up with at short notice and the only way she could think of. She asked Katie that if she was ready to go before meeting up with her friend and agreed with Katie’s idea

At home as max sat on the sofa in his black swan costume that he had worn waiting for Tanya to come back so that they can make a start

Max suggested that they should do the routine that they have been practising. He asked her which swan that she wanted to be. Back at the hotel Lucy agreed with Katie's idea and suggested that could also be another reason for Katie's fake dad and her fake ex-husband for making them homeless

"You can have what ever you want sweetie" Lucy told Katie" At home Max told his mum that he would love to work around her free flowing version of Swan lake. He asked her what they were going to call their own version