LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family life (Private for me and sonofninasayers)

cute baby katie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Max sat on the sofa and continued to watch Black swan. He happily thought about his mum babying him again changing, feeding along with anything else and wondered if he would get all the alone time just him and his mum on their own without Katie and Lucy around

When they had reached the bus stop and as max and Katie were waiting for the bus Max was really looking forward to his mum babying him again. He wondered if she was going to be breastfeeding him again for when Max was little he really loved and enjoyed being attached to her and suckling away

"Yes I am excited" Max replied back as he couldn't wait to be his mum's little baby boy once again for it's going to be so much fun, but he was worried about that Lucy was going to baby him as well for he wanted only his mum to do it

"I don't think that Mum said anything about toys" Max told Katie as he couldn't recall the mention of toys "But do you think that Lucy is going to baby me as well even though that I like her I only want it to be Mum" It wasn't the thought of Lucy babying him that was bothering max it was also if they had enough money to get all of the things that Tanya had said