LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Desperate for advice

ash5150

I'm seaking some help with an issue. It's about my wanting to experiment with a bit of infantilism lifestyle. It started of by me doing an online rp where I played a character who took on the role of being his lover's baby.

I have a girlfriend, we've been together for five years. We both rp on a yaoi website and both consider ourselves bi-gender since some timeTimes we feel more masculine or feminine given a specific day.

Well, one day she asked me about my rp since I was responding so frequently.

I have been lucky with the fact my wife never minded my diaper lifestyle at one point though she got out of it and what I did was just focus all attention on her in a "bedroom" way and when everything was said and done I showed her I was in a diaper the whole time. For her she thought it took away masculinity and I proved to her that even if I have a diaper on and a paci I am still all man.

• 3 months later...

I am incontinent so I have no choice. But to wear 24/7 my ex. Would occasionally say. Something. To me that made me feel. Less like a man and more like a child I didn't like it at all I used to get so embarrassed. When. We would. Wake in the morning. And she would casually. Reach out and grab my crotch or my butt and smell mydiaper and say u are wet or you pooped. Your diaper she would cuddle me andtry to hold me and make me stay likethat and she sortof treat me like ababy I hated that if made me not feel like a man

• Like 1