LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1

Karen Gillan has just bought a doll for her little cousin, she was in her house looking at the toy, it look like an old doll wearing a sundress and a flower in her hair, she pull the string on the back.

'Hi! I'm Betsy and you are a good baby'

'Wow what a nice voice' said Karen as she she place it on her table, her phone started to ring as Karen got up to answer it. As she was talking on the phone the doll spoke again.

'Who's a cute baby?' It said as it watches Karen. When she hung up Karen felt sleepy, she decide to head to bed, as she put her pyjamas she laid down in bed and slept.

She had the strangest dream, she was at a party with other female celebrities, everyone was talking and laughing, until a women, wearing the same exact clothes as the doll walk in.

'Whos a good baby?' Everyone, even Karen put their hand up, the doll said 'come to mama' the everyone got on their hands and crawled, once they were trying to get to mummy, their beautiful dresses have disapered, leaving only big white diapers, Karen look at her diaper, with elmo designs, Karen loved elmo, mummy pick Karen up, 'looks like somebody needs a diaper change' she said as she tickle Karen's belly, making her laugh, then Karen woke up,

'Wow what a weird dream' she said but as she took her covers off, she wasn't wearing her pyjamas, she was wearing the same diaper from her dream, Karen screamed, she got up and poke at it. 'Why am I wearing a diaper?' She then heard something

'Did someone made a stinky?' The doll said from her bedside table, Karen grab the doll and put it in her closet, she took her diaper off and put her panties, bra, shirt and dress on. She then left her apartment, trying to forget about the diaper.

Later that night when she came back, the doll was sitting on her coffee table, next to a bottle of milk, Karen screamed,

'I thought I put you in the closet' she yelled pointing at the doll

'Does baby want her baba?'

Karen grab the doll and threw it away, she was about to throw the milk when she suddenly put it in her mouth, she sat on her ass as she drank the milk, she feel so relaxed and happy as she suckled, when's the bottles empty she put it on the table and did a burp, 'oops, where did that come from?' She yawned and started falling asleep on her floor.

Karen was in crib, everywhere other diapered celebrities was in their cribs, the same women came and checked Karen's diaper, 'yep you need a diapee change' she said picking the giggling Karen up, Karen suck her thumb as the girl changed her diaper, 'you are a good baby, yes you are, yes you are' she tickled Karen as she laugh,

When she woke up she was in her bed, what's weirder was she was naked but wearing another diaper, this is getting scary as she notice the doll on her bedside table, 'does baby want a diapee change?'

Karen does smell something, as she touch her ass she feel poop squishing, she has mess herself, she ran to the bathroom, threw the diaper in the bin and took a shower. She sat on the floor as the water wash her, crying while trying to think what's happening to her, she then started to suck her thumb. When she got out she wrap a towel around her and walk back in to put clothes on but she sees an open diaper on her bed along with baby powder and wipes, she quickly threw them out the window and put her normal clothes on. The doll was on her bed again, 'baby needs a new diaper' it said

'I am not a baby! Go away!' Karen grab the doll and threw it out the window. She calms herself down 'ok the mean doll is gone, I'll just buy my cousin a new toy. Karen walk to the living room and instantly sees the doll on the table

'Notty baby'

Karen started to cry as she sank to the ground

'You have been a bad baby'

'Im sowwy' said Karen as she suck her thumb

'Be a good baby or mummy will spank'

Karen started to wet herself as she cried

'Does baby want a diapee change?'

Chapter 2

Billie Piper was off to visit Karen Gillan, when Karen called her she was crying about some doll reducing her to diapers, Billie thought it was silly and went to check on her, once she entered it was not a pretty sight, the room smelled of baby powder and diapers, she walk in to find Karen Gillan playing with baby toys on the ground, she was completely naked except she wore a big white diaper, she was making baby sounds until she turn and notice Billie,

'Hi Billie!' She yelled waving her arms

'Karen what are you doing?'

'Playing dollies, wanna pway?' Billie notice the doll Karen was holding, it was blonde with a flower in her hair and wore a sundress, Billie bend down and took the doll from her, Karen started to cry

'Karen stop, you are a grown women' said Billie

'You took my Dollie, waaaaaa!' Karen cried, Billie try to calm her down so she put a pasi in her mouth,

'There you big baby' said Billie as she sat on the couch while Karen suck her pasi, Billie look at the doll then...

'Whos a good baby?'

Billie drop it, 'woah, I didn't even pull the string' but she realise there was no string, she pick the doll up and put it on the table. Karen was pulling Billie's leg, 'what is it Karen? Why are you acting like this?' She smelled something horrible as she realise Karen has messed her diaper. .'EWWW KAREN!' Screamed Billie as she cover her nose, Karen laughed, dropping her pasi on the floor and letting her drool on her bare breasts, 'don't think I'm gonna change you! You want to be a baby then you can stay in your messy diaper!' She yelled making Karen burst into tears, Billie left Karen to cry her eyes out and went out.

Billie went to her home, her husband and kids are on a trip to Disneyland so she has the house to herself, she sat on her couch and turn on the tv. She then fell asleep on the couch, she dreamt she was walking down a hallway, the smell of baby powder everywhere, she open a door into a nursary, an adult nursary, then a young women was there, she was wearing the same clothes as the doll, she look at Billie 'come here my baby' Billie smiled and looked down, she was completely naked but wearing a big white diaper around her waist, she sat sat on her diapered ass and mummy pick her up, 'my ain't we a happy baby' Billie giggle as mummy lace her on the mat surrounded by toys, she played happily, then she woke up.

She was in her bed, funny she was on the couch, and she was naked except wearing the same diaper from her dream, she saw the doll on her bedside table, Billie took the diaper off, put clothes on and took the doll.

She bang on Karen's door, she went in to look for Karen and found her in a crib, but this was an adult crib and Karen was sleeping peacefully, Billie poke her awake and Karen sat up.

'Karen why is your doll in my house?'

'Hi Billie' said Karen in a baby voice

'Don't hi Billie me, who change your diaper?'

'Why mummy did' said Karen Billie threw the doll and left, when she walk by the tv she saw that barney the dinosaur was on, Billie started to watch, as it played Billie sat on her ass, Karen crawled and saw Billie clapped and laugh, Karen joined her makeing Billie realise what she's doing

'what am I doing?' she got up and went to the door, she was about to leave when Karen started laughing at her. 'what's so funny?' said Billie as Karen point at her jeans 'Baby!' Billie look and screamed, she has wet herself, pee is running down her jeans, she try to cover but she is soaking wet, 'whaaa?' she sank to the ground, Karen crawled and gave her a diaper, Bille hit the diaper and ran out.

She used her jacket to cover herself as she went back home, she ran upstairs and into her room, she took her wet jeans and panties off and put new panties on

'does baby want a diapee change?' Bille look at the doll on her bed, with a diaper and baby powder, she screamed as she threw the doll out the window, she ran to the living room where the doll was on her table

'You've been a bad baby, picking on Baby Karen like that'

'I AM NOT A BABY! GO AWAY!' screamed Billie as she tie the doll into a bag and into her bin outside.

Later that night, Billie was wearing her sexy nightgown, the events of today far from her mind, as she slept peacefully, she had another dream. She was back in that nursery, she was in her crib sucking her pasi when mummy came into the room, Billie sat up and spread out her arms to be pick up, mummy pick her up and sat her on her lap, she laid Billie down and pulled her diaper down, Mummy then started to spank her.

'You are a bad baby, picking on Karen' she spank and Billie cried, she sees Karen Gillan on the ground laughing at her, Billie cried louder, then she woke up in a sweat. She look and realise she is in a diaper again, her nightgown is gone, and the doll was at the foot of her bed, Billie screamed and fell to the floor, she crawl backwards away from the doll.

'Please go away' beg Billie as she sobbed

'Baby has been notty'

Billie's back was against the wall

'Baby must be punished'

"I'll be good! Please!' Billie cred, wetting her diaper out of fear

'Sit on mummy's lap'

Billie crawled and laid on the doll's lap, then she feel a hard spanking on her diaper, Billie cried as the spanking continues.

Karen Gillan heard a knock at her door, when she open it she found her doll and Billie Piper on the ground naked but in a diaper, looking sad like she had been crying,

'Change my diapee please?' Said Billie as she suck her thumb, Karen smell something horrible, she sees that Billie had mess her diaper, Karen led Billie inside and they both sat on the floor, Billie want Karen to change her but she doesn't know how to, they both cried until a girl came in. It was the same girl from their dreams, she pat Billie's head, 'don't worry, mummy will change that stinky diaper' she then started to change Billie, Karen watch as mummy wiped and powder Billie, then after she put a new diaper on her, she pick both babies up and put them in the crib, Karen and Billie fell asleep as mummy sang them a lullaby. Then there was a knock on the door,

Mummy open the door to find Jenna Louise Coleman in a diaper on the ground, babbling nonsensical as she drool on her bare breasts.

Chapter 3

Karen Gillan was in the shop buying a doll for her cousin, when Jenna Coleman saw her and went to say hi.

'Hey Karen fancy seeing you here' said Jenna

'Hey Jenna, I was buying a doll for my cousin, what do you think?' Karen held a blonde doll with a flower in her hair and wearing a white dress.

'Nice,' said Jenna as she held it, she pulled the string,

'Hi I'm Betsy and you are a good baby'

'Wow what a weird doll' said Jenna as she hand it back, 'hey wanna have lunch at my place on Sunday?'

'Sure' said Karen 'I'll be in my sexiest dress' she smiled and went away, Jenna decide to head home to relax, when she got home she sat on her couch and turn the tv on, she watch some soap operas until she got tired, she went to change into her pyjama shirt and took her pants off, she lay in bed and fell asleep.

She dreamt she was in a stroller, she notice she isn't wearing anything except a big white diaper, Karen Gillan was poking her bare belly, 'who's a cute baby? Who's a cute baby?' She said as Jenna giggle, then Jenna mess her diaper, 'awww, somebody made a stinky!' She said as she pick Jenna up and lay her down as she change her diaper. Jenna suck her thumb as she watch Karen tape a clean diaper on her, then Karen top disappear along with her bra, then her pants and her panties morph into a diaper, now she is a big baby, Karen asked Jenna if she wanna play patty cake which Jenna agreed and they both played until Jenna woke up.

'Woah what a weird dream' she said as she got up and heard a crinkle, she look down to find her shirt missing, her boobs exposed and wearing the same diaper from her dream.

'What the?' She said as she got up and look in the mirror, she can't deny she does look cute, she turn to see her diapered butt and pat it, 'huh, it's so comfortable, I wonder why I don't wear it often.' She admire herself more, even feeling a bit turned on, She was about to take it off, 'we'll one day won't hurt' she leave it and put some clothes on.

After she look in the mirror again, her skirt is long but couldn't cover the bottom of the diaper, anyone would see it poking out under it, she then went out to do some shopping. She went to Kmart to buy some new clothes when she found herself in the baby isle, she stop and look around at all the baby stuff, 'all these things look good' she pick up a rattle and shook it, giggling as she shake it more. Making sure no one was looking she put it in her trolley, and start putting more baby stuff, bibs, bottles, adult diapers (why are they in here?) and even baby wipes. She took them to the counter where a teen girls was staring at it.

'Its..... For my niece' said Jenna

'Riiiight' said the girl as she scans them, then Jenna felt a bowel movement, without warning she started to mess her diaper, the teen cover her nose, 'what's that's smell?'

'Oh probably nothing' said Jenna as she paid and took the bags, the teen noticing her diaper sagging as Jenna walked away. Jenna went to the bathroom and check her diaper, sure enough she feel the shit load in her diaper, Jenna should be embarrassed, she just shit herself like a baby, but she's actually relieved, even proud that she done it, she smiled as she sat on her messy diaper, the poop squishing against her ass. She notice a diaper changing machine for babies, she sat on the table and the machine came to life.

It pulled off her her skirt revieling the messy diaper, it untapped the sides and pull it off. Then the machine grab wipes lift Jenna's legs and wipe her ass so it's clean of any poop, it then threw her diaper in a diaper pail, then it grab an adult diaper from Jenna's bag and life Jenna legs so her ass is on the diaper, it started to powder her ass and tape the clean diaper up, finally it put her skirt back on. Jenna got off the table, glad to be in a clean diaper, she can't walk around with people smelling her and noticing her diaper. She pick up her bags and went home.

When she got home, she pulled her skirt off, spill the baby toys from her bag and begin to play with them. After a few hours she fell asleep on her floor sucking her thumb. She dreamt she was in the park, she sees her mommy, who is wearing the same flower and dress like Karen's doll, she came to Jenna, who is topless and has a pasi around her neck. She pick Jenna up and tickle her tummy, she then put her in the sandpit with Baby Karen Gillian and Baby Billie Piper, they play in the sand until more babies came, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Emma Stone, Miley Cyrus and Katie Holmes. They all played until Jenna woke up, topless and in her bed.

Jenna wonders how she got in her bed but she doesn't care, she kick her blanket off and stared at her feet, she never notice how wiggly and cool it looks, she grab her foot and try to suck on it, she fell off her bed and she crawled out, wagging her diapered ass. She crawled to her toys and played with toy keys, she turn on the tv and watch teletabies, she crawled around and notice something in a basket in the bathroom, she found it was full of clothes, she pulled out a pink thing, she thinks it's panties but she doesn't wear big girl panties, she threw all the clothes out and put the basket on her head, and crawled with the basket on her, Jenna then got hungry, she open her fridge to find milk in a baby bottle, she grab it and started to suck on it, she lay on her back, her legs in the air as she drank.

When she's done she sat up, threw the bottle and remember something, she promise Karen she'll come to her house for a play date. She crawled to the door and try to open, but she couldn't reach, she yawned as she laid down and fell asleep.

Once she woke up she was on her back at Karen's door, then her mommy open the door and Jenna just gurgle while asking for a pick up. Mummy pick Jenna up and carried her to the crib, Jenna sees Billie Piper and Karen Gillian also diapered in the crib sleeping, Jenna yawned as mummy laid her down next to them and let her sleep.

Mummy walk to the counter, a bright flash appeared and mummy became the doll that sat on the counter watching her babies.

The end

• 2 weeks later...