Who Wears In Public?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Guest_Chris_*
:D I love wering my diaper out in public. It makes shoping and the movies so much easier since I never have to worry about finding a bathroom. I just put one on under my jeans and act normally and no ones seems to notice. I have had a few leakes and that was kinda scary but "you will have this" :D .

I am made to wear diapers a get deal under my clothes all the time. As you will see normally they are locked on to me so I can't touch or remove. In fact that is how I will be today for I will be flying diapers as usual and wearing under my clothes. This is one method my Key Holder uses on me.

:(

I wear in public all the time. One time I was changing a wet attends and the light was broken in the unisex gas station bathroom. No one was there so I took the soaked attends off and dropped it on the floor(I left the door open a little bit for light) as I had a new attends almost completely on and was doing the last tape, a 12 or 13 year old girl walked in on me as I was standing with a attends on me. She looked at me for a couple of seconds and then looked down on the floor at the soaked attends. I finished getting dtressed and purposaly took the wet attends out with me to put in a garbage can outside.As I left the bathroom, she was standing next to her mother ready to burst out in lauphter. I told her it's okay to lauph and looked at her mother and told her there was no light in the bathroom, her mom stared at the attends that I was holding in such a way that they could clearly see it was a wet adult diaper. I just left after that threw the diaper in the trash outside and drove away.

Hey i wear in public alot in fact i will change my diaper in my car if i have to so that is extreme public. You can email me at disasymbled@hotmail.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

STOP POSTING WITH MY SCREEN NAME. PLEASE GET YOUR OWN SCREEN NAME!

Your story reminds me of a time I was changing a diaper (also an Attends) in a public rest room. I thought I had the door locked. I had my wet diaper off, and had my new one up between my legs to tape it on when a man walked in. He said, "Oh! Excuse me!" and left. I finished changing. When I left the rest room, I looked straight ahead as I walked out of the restaurant. I don't know if he was still there or not. It happened awhile back, and I still laugh when I remember it. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats a neet story diaperpants. I read all your posts to get a idea of what kind of person you are and I think you are really cool. Email me some time or maybe we can chat in the room. I think its a lot of fun to exchange diaper stories, amd like me I am sure you have a lot.

Guest diapersubmissive

I wear in public alot and I love it. I usually wear Depends Overnights with a boost liner. I know Depends aren't the most absorbant but that just means I have to change more often. Plus they are the about the noisiest diaper out there so if you want people to notice they are pretty good for that. My wife's parents live about 300 miles away so whenever we drive to visit them I always go diapered. We stop at just about ever rest area for me to change. I'll guzzle diet Pepsi so I'm usually good and soaked by the time we get to the next rest area. When we first started doing this I would wait in the stall and try to change when I thought no one else was in the restroom. My wife has added a new wrinkle though. She gives me a time limit of 4 minutes to change. That way I have to change even if there is someone in the stall next to me. Since Depends are so noisy it is impossible to hide what you are doing. Then to top it all off I have to walk out of the stall carrying the balled up diaper to throw away. If I fail to get back to the car in that time I can't wear diapers the rest of the trip. It is wonderfully humiliating.

I wear a diaper in public periodically. Like others, once I was changing in a bathroom and didn't get the door locked completely. Someone walked in just as I was taping up a fresh diaper. :blink:

I like being able to pee whenever I'm in need of relief. Saturday I was wear a Depends brief while in Kmart and had to let loose. Not a bad feeling.

Changing nappy in public is ok----- go into the toilet----lock door and flush the loo before u undo the tapes--so no one can hear them being untaped.

Used nappy me naughtly :lol: leave on top of loo or floor, cos dun wanna be caught holding wet nappy, or sometimes [if I have a big bag eg gym sack with me I put it in there and throw it out when i get home].

Changing in public is no trouble for me but ersonally I find it easier to change lying down, so whenever I can I wait until I get home to change properly :)

Leaving your nappy in the toilet is naughty! :P But I must admit I've done it before, especially when you can hear people outside the cubicle, but I get worried that people will know that I left it :unsure: If theres no one out I quickly throw it in a waste bin if there is one.

One time I knew there was a queue outside the toilet so I left my nappy in the cubicle and blamed the person who went in before me! :lol:

I've always take the chance and throw the diaper away. Recently, I was coming out of the stall just as people walked in. I threw the diaper into an empty trash can them washed my hands. I couldn't get out of the bathroom fast enough.

That is one reason I like absorbant diapers, don't have to change as much.

My girlfriend once changed my diaper in the "Family" bathroom in the mall. When we walked out there was a line of unhappy looking mothers with toddlers waiting to go inside. I couldnt help but start laughing as soon as we got around the corner. lol

Wounder what the thought we were doing in there. lol ^_^

My girlfriend once changed my diaper in the "Family" bathroom in the mall. When we walked out there was a line of unhappy looking mothers with toddlers waiting to go inside. I couldnt help but start laughing as soon as we got around the corner. lol

Wounder what the thought we were doing in there. lol ^_^

cute, id loved to be changed by someone in there hehe

i wear in public as often as i have them... people generally accept it without question that you wear diapers, should they find out, and it doesn't bother anyone. no one is going to ask why most likely, and saying that you 'have a problem' is generally enough should their curiosity get the best of them.